TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Hulk Hogan pwns Aaron Carter

Guest Repo Man Reborn

I am surprised Hogan hasn't instructed Carter to put him over on his new CD.

(If he even has more than one....)

And judging from the picture of Brooke, it seems that as long as there is a Hogan, perioxide will NEVER go out of business.

Guest Coffey

"Now let me tell you something Aaron Carter, little dude. I've still been training, saying my prayers and taking my vitamins. I've been around the block a few times man, and I've seen your kind before. You're just the next flavor of the month man. I get letters from all the little Hulkamaniacs from all around the world and they all say that same thing brother. They say watch out for that Aaron Carter, Hulkster, he's one bad dude, man. You better watch your back, bra, because if you mistreat my lil girl brother, you'll be in for a rude awakening when the power of Hulkamania and the twenty-four inch pythons come crashing down on you! When the power of Hulkamania locks you into it's crosshairs and is ready to fire on all cylanders you'll look up at me, man, and you'll say "Hulkster, I was wrong, brother. I didn't know the power of Hulkamania was that grand, dude. I didn't know that it was alive and kicking and more powerful than ever. I never should've turned to the darkside, man." Then the ground will open up from a grand earthquake, but you can't hide in the creaveses, dude, because they lead to a much worse place, brah. You'll have to ask the Hulkster and the power of Hulkamania for help. But first you'll have to ask for forgiveness man...and then, with all the love and admiration of Hulkamania, you'll be forgiven for your sins dude. Then you'll reach up and grab onto the largest back in the galaxy brother, and I'll fly you back to safety with your dignity and penance intact. "

Damn, I wish Hogan would scald me. That'd be clownshoes.

*Bump*

I just showed my girlfriend (she who loves BSB) this thread.

She's taking it in stride :-)

He he I was startled this morning, I woke up at 6:30 and on the radio it was this little kid talking about Hulk Hogan. It peaked my interest so I listened to it, Brooke Hogan is opening up for Kimberly Locke (2nd runner up on the 2nd American Idol) at a local Amusement park and the ol Hulkster's gonna be hosting the event. I'm tempted to see this whole debacle, but then again I might be surrounded by a bunch of crazed obsessed American Idol fans. Then again it is the Hulkster.

There's a special on Brooke on VH1 right now.

One thing that I notice on the VH1 special is that Brooke looks better without the makeup. With the make up she looks to be 25-30ish but without the makeup she looks early 20s.

Nasty Boy Brian Knobs is Hogan's personal assistant!

OK...so...

Hulk Hogan has become a Stage Dad for his daughter

Mrs. Hogan keeps the home in order

Brooke Hogan is a rising musical star

Where does that leave Nick Hogan? Following in his father's footsteps?

Nick becomes a Jeff Hardy backyard wrestler. Complete with an addiction on pain killers and wears bright floresent glow in the dark bodypaint. Or Nick is Amy Osbourne and never to be seen on tv.