TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

Johnny Nitro...what happens next ??

Guest glennsoe

He got "fired" by Eric cause he lost against Eugene....but what will happen to him in the future ??

Is he back in OVW or will he go to Smackdown ??

Anyone have a update ?

I don't know (and I ultimately have little to add to this discussion), but I was just in this forum and saw this with 19 views. I looked into another topic, looked back and there was 237. Does anyone know how that can happen? Until someone tells me otherwise I have come to the decision that all discussion about Johnny Nitro is haunted and glennsoe and possibly myself will both die terrible terrible deaths.

Guest Trivia247

He will become Johnny Thunder and try to be a lacky to Kurt Angle.

Guest DeathBecomesYou

He'll probably go back down to OVW for a while to work on his in ring work and probably put some more muscle on, after a while he'll probably pop up on Smackdown. When Matt Cappotellii finally heals and makes his debut like he was supposed to a few months back, I could see him an Nitro restarting their OVW feud on Smackdown.

I don't know (and I ultimately have little to add to this discussion), but I was just in this forum and saw this with 19 views. I looked into another topic, looked back and there was 237. Does anyone know how that can happen? Until someone tells me otherwise I have come to the decision that all discussion about Johnny Nitro is haunted and glennsoe and possibly myself will both die terrible terrible deaths.

You people dared ignore this post?

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

They fired Coachman on-air too.

It meant shit.

Guest JacK

It's because I viewed it. I count as like 100 people because I'm so damn good.

I hope Nitro isn't gone though, I didn't mind the schtick he had goin.

JacK, if he broke away from Eric, he might get some attention on him and become the next big singles break-out star.

Guest JacK

Yeah, I know. But I liked the whole suck up thing he had going. It was so heelish.

And I doubt singles break-out star is going to happen anytime soon to him, Raw's a tad top-heavy with uppercard people so it'd be tough for someone to break in there. And if he goes to Smackdown, he'd have a better chance, but it'd also make Smackdown look worse.

Agreed. I wouldn't mind him continuing that for a bit, but he can't do it forever.

Guest JacK

He wasn't doing it for very long was he? I mean it only seems like a month or so since he debuted. Seemed kind of odd to get rid of him from that position so soon, unless they decided to send him back to OVW or throw him into a random tag team with that Matt Capotelli guy.

Guest JacK

Coincidently, I do recall the same thing happening to your Bad Blood thread.

I wonder why that is . . . intruiging . . . though I clicked on it once, and then went back and the number of views jumped by 23.

Edit: Then I posted, went back and it went up exactly 100. How weird is that?

Edited by JacK

Guest Deviant

Well yes of course it doesn't mean anything, but when will he be back and where? We need Johnny! Raw just hasn't been as stylish or downright cool without him.

Someone's obviously clicked the topic over and over again, or if that doesn't work, taken the time to actually go in and out.

No way that's natural.

He goes away until Matt Capotelli is ready to br brought up and they solve all of Raws Tag team division woes.

The man sold being urinated on by Eugene. That gets my vote.

I would think he comes back on Raw after a few months, but I guess it could really go either way.

Its time for Johnny Thunder to become the sacificial cruiserweight for the hosses of Velocity. A long and tiresome series of matches vs the evil forgeiners from Japan, France, Mexico, gimmick wrestlers from hell.

Oh, he'll come back to Raw, but he won't be alone. To make up for his lack of respect to Bishoff, he'll beg for his job and bring in a friend....Matt Thunder! So they'll be Bish's tag team, but like Regal/Storm were, except probably more comedy based.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Does anyone honestly care about him? Being Bischoff's lacky is lazy writing, and he wrestled maybe twice on T.V. They did nothing with him, so they should just ship him back to OVW until he comes up with his own ideas (cough:Nick Dinsmore:Cough)

I wanted him to bust out the standing Shooting Star Press in the match. Heck, he could have missed with it and then have Eugene beat him with the Rock Bottom/People's Elbow combination. He would be a GREAT cruiserweight, but you know WWE and cruiserweights...cruise yourself to the ring to get squashed by a less talented HOSS!!! *SIGH* Vince....why oh why have you destroyed ALL credibility to the cruiserweight division?

Guest Rrrsh
Does anyone honestly care about him? Being Bischoff's lacky is lazy writing, and he wrestled maybe twice on T.V. They did nothing with him, so they should just ship him back to OVW until he comes up with his own ideas (cough:Nick Dinsmore:Cough)

By the reaction to this thread and others, I would say many care about him.\

Plus he gets decent live reactions on RAW.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Eh...It's the hair style... It hypnotizes people.

Did anybody actually care for Mark Henry?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Nope....which reminds me, when is MArk Henry coming back?

but you know WWE and cruiserweights...cruise yourself to the ring to get squashed by a less talented HOSS!!!

Good one.