TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw Thread - 6/21/04

FUTURE IMPERFECT

June 21, 2004

The game may finally be up for Eugene this week on RAW. After compounding a truly astounding streak of Monday night perfection with a pay-per-view win at Bad Blood, Eugene squares off against new “friend” Triple H in Miami. By luring Eugene into his good graces, the Cerebral Assassin may have set his opponent up for a hard fall. Watch to find out if William Regal’s disciple will execute another winning game plan.

There should be further word on the condition of Shawn Michaels after Kane’s brutal and graphic attack. What will be the fallout from the Big Red Machine's Nutter Center rampage?

Lita seemed to have the weight of the world on her shoulders following the positive result of her pregnancy test. Tune in (9/8 CT on Spike TV) to find out if she’s talked to Matt Hardy yet … and why Lita was anything but celebrating the news last week on RAW.

-

Sounds a little bit better than last week...

Guest Trivia247

Its interesting hearing Al Snow becoming more tweener on Heat over it and Coach is just over the top heel over Eugene's match. Sometimes when there is such over the top hostility that when its confronted by it, those who are acting like this are completely oblivious that their behavior is not shared by those around them.

Fuck. They're going to do one of the God awful interviews with Shawn from "home" in a neck brace, tape all over his face, where he talks for 15 minutes and bores the living piss out of everyone.

I'm interested how Triple H/Eugene will be booked. Sounds like a fun enough little match. Highly doubt Eugene gets squashed.

I hope the Rock shows up for some fun tonight.

What will be the fallout from the Big Red Machine's Nutter Center rampage?

:lol:

That sounds hilarious.

Guest Deviant

How did WWE.com find out about Lita's secret? That bitch Stacy must have told people!

My money's on Eugene...

Eugene over Triple H due to Jericho interference. Setting up HHH/jericho for Vengance with Hunter going over, then going on to face benoit at Summerslam.

I'm also in the category of people who think Eugene will win tonight.

IMO, if they did an interview with Michaels this soon into the angle, it's just going to desensitize it. Let him be silent for a few weeks, with speculation as to what his condition is, then have him do the interview (if that's what they wanna do). Or just have him show up on RAW in a month or so and have him smash Kane's head in with a chair, setting up their Summerslam match.

Guest Repo Man Reborn

It's funny after all this time, Triple H is still jealous of the Rock.

The Rock puts over Jericho the first night he debuts, Triple H has made it his personal goal to bitch Y2J whenever possible.

The Rock puts over Lesnar, the next night Triple H calls him out RAW.

The Rock puts over the Hurricane, Triple H squashes him.

The Rock puts over Eugene, Triple H..........

It's the likable kid building a sandcastle and the kid starving for attention coming along and knocking it over.

What will be the fallout from the Big Red Machine's Nutter Center rampage?

:lol:

That sounds hilarious.

I thought that Kane's Nutter Center Rampage was when he attached the jumper cables to Shane O'Mac.

Can't forget when he set JR on fire. You would have thought that would have tipped everyone off...

It'll be very interesting to see who wins. Because if HHH doesn't, who'll face Benoit at Vengeance? Kane again?

It's entirely possible they could run with Benoit/Eugene at Vengeance. Eugene wins tonight, and Benoit offers him the chance to fight for the title. Triple H offers to "coach" Eugene going into the match, much to Regal (and everyone else's) chagrin. This could be explained further that Triple H is using Eugene for his own means, and if by chance Eugene were to get the title, he'd be a "weaker" opponent for Triple H to have to overcome due to his slowness. Then during Benoit/Eugene you have something happen where Triple H interferes, his true colors are revealed, and Eugene realizes he's using him.

Of course if they ran with Benoit/Eugene, while Eugene is pretty over, that's not a match with drawing power. You could make a case for HHH/Jericho if they fight at Vengeance, but we've seen that a ton of times over the past few years.

I hope this is good Im attending it tonight, I too think Either Rock or Jericho will put Eugene over. Question, Im thinking about taking a camera to the event (mind you this is my first live event in the states), are they strict with the whole camera thing?

No chance in hell. No chance in hell. No chance in hell that I am even going to turn on tonights raw. An entire program built around that stupid retard Eugene. WWE is now officially dorkier than star wars or role playing games. Do they actually think the 14-34 demo like this crap. I would be embarrassed to watch tonight in front of my friends.

Can't forget when he set JR on fire. You would have thought that would have tipped everyone off...

It'll be very interesting to see who wins. Because if HHH doesn't, who'll face Benoit at Vengeance? Kane again?

They could do Benoit vs Kane again as Benoit still hasn't tapped Kane out yet. Have Bischoff make the match with the stip that Kane can pin or submit Benoit but Benoit can only win if he submits Kane.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
No chance in hell. No chance in hell. No chance in hell that I am even going to turn on tonights raw. An entire program built around that stupid retard Eugene. WWE is now officially dorkier than star wars or role playing games. Do they actually think the 14-34 demo like this crap. I would be embarrassed to watch tonight in front of my friends.

Which is why Eugene is the most over character on RAW.

I really don't think we're going to hear from Michaels himself for a while. This "update" will probably be just a replay of the attack followed by JR saying something like "Michaels suffered a crushed larynx and other internal injuries. We have no idea when he will return."

Guest CronoT
FUTURE IMPERFECT

June 21, 2004

The game may finally be up for Eugene this week on RAW. After compounding a truly astounding streak of Monday night perfection with a pay-per-view win at Bad Blood, Eugene squares off against new “friend” Triple H in Miami. By luring Eugene into his good graces, the Cerebral Assassin may have set his opponent up for a hard fall. Watch to find out if William Regal’s disciple will execute another winning game plan.

There should be further word on the condition of Shawn Michaels after Kane’s brutal and graphic attack. What will be the fallout from the Big Red Machine's Nutter Center rampage?

Lita seemed to have the weight of the world on her shoulders following the positive result of her pregnancy test. Tune in (9/8 CT on Spike TV) to find out if she’s talked to Matt Hardy yet … and why Lita was anything but celebrating the news last week on RAW.

-

Sounds a little bit better than last week...

It's now official. The WWE booking team sucks harder than soap opera writers. As if Mae Young giving "birth" to a hand wasn't bad enough.....

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I love how Matt Hardy is the only one who doesn't know, despite Lits saying it on T.V, the announcers mentioning it, it's on the website, it's probably on the previews....

oh thats right, wrestlers don't actually WATCH whats going on, otherwise "accidental" attacks wouldn't lead to feuds.

Guest Repo Man Reborn

Matt Hardy is too busy looking for his Smackdown push.

And he realizes Lita has her "chunky" months, so he wouldn't really be aware of a pregnancy.

Guest Seven Sins

-credit wrestling observer

The Rock is confirmed for Raw tonight at this point, but the WWE has decided not to advertise it. It has been rumored all week long that The Rock would be at Raw in Miami tonight. It will be likely that The Rock will appear sometime during the Eugene/Triple H match tonight.

just thought i'd pass it along..

Why is HHH wrestling Eugene?

*missed most of last week's show

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I lost that bet.....damn Rock. If he stayed around for a month or so, maybe he can make Raw even better. Hell, make him heel and go after Benoit or something, since Rock puts over EVERYONE.

Guest Seven Sins
Why is HHH wrestling Eugene?

*missed most of last week's show

Eric "made" HHH No 1 contender for beniots' title, and in order to really get the shot HHH has to beat the living hell out of Eugene in a match.