TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Marney: RIP

Really? I don't recall Jesus ever saying anything of the sort. Nor does it say so anywhere in the Old Testament.

Ever picked up a Bible?

Considering I went to a Catholic High School, yes...

Book of EHME 4:19 - 4:23

"Those who are named Marney and are stupid, racist, stuck-up cunts, who suck absolute dogshit are forbidden from dyking out with other hoes... Or else face the wrath of having the great EHME stick a baseball bat directly up Marneys cunt".

Guest cobainwasmurdered

EHME I thought you agreed to tone down the gimmickery.

I thought flaming people was allowed in the NSFW forum? Stop trying to kill my fun...

THE MAN keeps holding EHME down.

And for the record, fuckface... I have toned down. I don't flame or cause trouble in the forums that are not in the NSFW, and I only like to bash Marney because she is a cuntface whore who deserves it. So leave me alone.

I only like to bash Marney because she is a cuntface whore who deserves it.

1. "Cuntface"

I'm actually not bad-looking. There's more than one person on this board who's seen my picture, as well as more than one person who has met me face-to-face, and I think they would all agree that I am at least a 7 out of 10.

2. "Whore"

I have never exchanged sex for money. I defy you to present evidence that I have.

Conclusion: your attempt to insult me was ineffectual.

Please try again. It is mildly entertaining to observe.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

This is the Chocolate Socket, he's allowed to do whatever he wants.

I was completely unaware of this Bob, thanks for pointing that out for me! I didn't tell him to stop. I was merely pointing out that once again he's back to being his old self.

I only like to bash Marney because she is a cuntface whore who deserves it.

1. "Cuntface"

I'm actually not bad-looking. There's more than one person on this board who's seen my picture, as well as more than one person who has met me face-to-face, and I think they would all agree that I am at least a 7 out of 10.

2. "Whore"

I have never exchanged sex for money. I defy you to present evidence that I have.

Conclusion: your attempt to insult me was ineffectual.

Please try again.

I'll insult you however I feel like........................... Cuntface whore.

The great EHME now condemns you to shut the fuck up, or else feel the wrath of being sent to a primarly African-American ghetto, where you will be subjected to a brutal rape of sterotypical African-American criminals... Where they will know about your sick, racist past.

This is the Chocolate Socket, he's allowed to do whatever he wants.

I was completely unaware of this Bob, thanks for pointing that out for me! I didn't tell him to stop. I was merely pointing out that once again he's back to being his old self.

You're welcome! And I was saying that him agreeing to tone down the gimmickery doesn't apply to Chocolate Socket.

This Marney-EHME debate is awesome, keep it up

But without justification or even plausibility?

Why?

The great EHME now condemns you to shut the fuck up, or else feel the wrath of being sent to a primarly African-American ghetto, where you will be subjected to a brutal rape of sterotypical African-American criminals... Where they will know about your sick, racist past.

So you feel that blacks are genetically inclined to rape and brutalize white women for the crime of holding certain opinions?

And I'm the racist?

But without justification or even plausibility?

Why?

Because I feel like it... Gotta problem? Do something about it.............................. Cuntface whore.

So you feel that blacks are genetically inclined to rape and brutalize white women for the crime of holding certain opinions?

And I'm the racist?

Not at all, being half-black myself. Which is why I said sterotypical African-Americans, not blacks in general. You can read right?

And according to 99.9% of the forum, yes you're racist.........

Cuntface whore.

according to 99.9% of the forum, yes you're racist.........

Please show your work and attach testimonials.

Do something about it

Could someone kindly tell him that this is not out of the bounds of plausibility? I'd be tempted to demonstrate but this new guy is just so... inconsequential. It'd be like setting wildpegasus or MarvinisaLunatic on fire with a flamethrower. Or shooting a cockroach with my .50 sidearm.

according to 99.9% of the forum, yes you're racist.........

Please show your work and attach testimonials.

Right now I don't really want to go through the effort of going through numerious of posts to prove that other posters think you're a racist... Because as of right now I'm trying to post and pay attention to Monday Night RAW at the same time. Maybe after RAW I'll do it... But problay unlikely because The Great EHME will be tired and will problay go to sleep.

Could someone kindly tell him that this is not out of the bounds of plausibility? I'd be tempted to demonstrate but this new guy is just so... inconsequential. It'd be like setting wildpegasus or MarvinisaLunatic on fire with a flamethrower. Or shooting a cockroach with my .50 sidearm.

You ain't got da heart to step ta EHME in these here streets.

Actually, I know the Bible better than anyone here, and claiming that lesbianism isn't forbidden is really stretching it. That's like saying that because it says a man should not lay with another man, I'm not sinning because I'm on my knees when I blow a guy.

And while Marney is decent looking (looks like Cookie Mueller), any sort of numerical ranking is purely subjective.

Hey Marney, would you happen to be big shot VIP in Washington DC who gets all sorts special accommodations like sweet ass bulletproof Lincolns and the President on speed-dial and also do you know a lot about firearms? I only ask because I've been noticing some really subtle hints in your posts recently that might point to all that being true and I'm just looking for some confirmation. Thx in advance!

Hey Marney, would you happen to be big shot VIP in Washington DC who gets all sorts special accommodations like sweet ass bulletproof Lincolns and the President on speed-dial and also do you know a lot about firearms? I only ask because I've been noticing some really subtle hints in your posts recently that might point to all that being true and I'm just looking for some confirmation. Thx in advance!

Yes, and you're welcome.