TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Marney: RIP

Firestarter says (23:00):

I'm really starting to see my Leelee's point...

X says (23:01):

concerning TSM's misogyny?

Firestarter says (23:03):

Yeah. She's right. They're just scared of girls. Beauty isn't the point. My Leelee is at least a 9 out of 10. I'm a 7 out 10. Ginger is an 8 out of 10 at least. It's not that we're ugly. It's that they know they can't have us. And they hate us for that.

Ginger is better looking than Leena, and people don't really bother her.

Perhaps the reason I get along with you all is that I know I can have you.

Ginger is most likely hotter then Marney aswell.

And I rank her a 7/10.

Leena is a 5.1/10. Not my type, but she isn't completely ugly.

No, Ginger is just nicer than Leelee.

The reason you get along with all of us, son (accepting the premise) is that you are not threatening.

That's not something you should brag about.

Ginger is cute as all hell. Leena is a pretty girl too. I don't know what anyone else looks like.

there has been a serious lack of curse words in the last few post too, so now that we have who is cute out of the way, back to talking about shitty cock balls or whatever you kids talk about today.

Yeah, Marney is the least attractive of the three of them.

I'd put Leena at around 7, but she might be higher if she weren't blonde. I never prefer blondes.

Marney at one point had a shaved head, though I never saw this, and that would give her a major boost.

No, Ginger is just nicer than Leelee.

Shiiiiitt.

Lets just say i disagree.

I think I get along with everyone because...well..I don't know, i don't give a shit about if you have a penis or not. The only way I would manage to care is if you lived in Atlanta. Then attractiveness would matter.

The thread has dropped back to a PG-13 rating. You two can do better then this.

Marney doesn't have the heart to step ta EHME in these here streets...

Yeah, Marney is the least attractive of the three of them.

I freely admit this. I am less attractive than Ginger and my Leelee. No arguments whatsoever.

I'd put Leena at around 7, but she might be higher if she weren't blonde. I never prefer blondes.

I would put Leelee at an 8.5 at least.

Marney at one point had a shaved head, though I never saw this, and that would give her a major boost.

Only in your book, son.

The reason you get along with all of us, son (accepting the premise) is that you are not threatening.

That's not something you should brag about.

Not threatening in what way? Sexually? You're gay, Leena has admitted I turned her on like no one else could, and Ginger, it's never really come up.

When Leena countered my saying that I could get laid any time I wanted by saying that anyone can, she didn't factor in that I meant with anyone I want. In person I'm irresistible. It's my magnetic personality. But no... I actually think being not threatening is something to brag about. Why would I want to be threatening?

Leena is that typical barbie girl/sterotypical high school cheerleader look a like, whom only would look pretty with 10 layers of make up... I never found those girls attractive... And I got along with a lot of those kinda girls in high school, infact a lot of them would buy pot of me.

Leena is that typical barbie girl/sterotypical high school cheerleader look a like, whom only would look pretty with 10 layers of make up... I never found those girls attractive... And I got along with a lot of those kinda girls in high school, infact a lot of them would buy pot of me.

You're a twit.

My Leelee is about a hundred layers... classifications... categories... well... damn near anything compared to your ass.

You will never touch anything like her.

Debating the hotness of members of a message board is silly, especially since Ginger and Leelee are both hot.

Ginger looks more attainable and thus is more attractive to me, but Leelee's hot.

Damn it, I want to know what she has to say. No fair.

Also, I get along with all the girls here... But that's because I dòn't post much and haven't really talked to any of them.

I'm a stud.

Lee Lee's schizo-ness is what makes her hot.

Ginger, while it might not be true, appears with a drink in every picture thus I have envisioned her as a raging alcoholic.

I have made up stories about all of you.

Debating the hotness of members of a message board is silly, especially since Ginger and Leelee are both hot.

Ginger looks more attainable and thus is more attractive to me, but Leelee's hot.

Oh you white guys and your "blondes are hard to attain".

Ripper - culture differences are kewl.

I mean, of course I'd like to talk to Leena or Ginger, but...what if they don't like me, y'know? I don't know if I could handle that sort of rejection.