TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Joseph

July - LTP: This Ain't Oz

Name: License to Pin: This Ain't Oz

Aight people's we're on Alcatraz this month, so let's see some themed matches in that regard. Two bonus points for throwing anyone into the bay.

Of course you know we will be spoofing a movie that used Alcatraz in our opening. PM me which one you wnat to see the OAOAST take on!

List your matches and other things for me here!

Don't forget the spoiler tags!

PPV: Jul 31st

Due: Midnight, July 29th

Edited by Tony149

Are we doing the show on a Saturday? That's the 31st. The last Sunday of July is the 25th.

BTW, the name of the show is This Ain't Oz.

Edited by Tony149

Well, it'll have a ring. As for the crowd when I conceived of the idea I figured it would be held in a state prison and rowdy inmates would be the "fans". However Alcatraz is no longer a functioning penitentiary meaning it has no inmates.

Edited by Lisa Silverman

I say wrestle outdoors in the old prison yard. Sets of bleachers surrounding the area, with more fans inside at a special live screening not unlike the old closed circuit airings. So you've got fans on the inside and outside of the prison.

Also, this will be a two-part event, with Nights 1 and 2. That's all that can be said until a certain something on HeldDOWN~!.

Day one of the show takes place inside. When I thought of a PPV in a prison I envisioned it taking place in the cell block that looks like this:

broadway.jpg

The wrestlers will enter from a makeshift entrance way at the end of the hall way, and the fans would be in the cells. The ring will be in the center of the hallway (Pretend the hall way is wider then it looks and that'll allow for more hardcore stuff.).Triple C will be in a cell also to call the action (but their cell wouldn't be locked). If you want to get detailed, picture cameras on the top row of cells as well as on the bottom.

By the by, that's a pic of a cell block in Alcatraz.

Day two takes place in the prison yard. Like Zack said there will be sets of bleachers around the ring. Think of it as a low budget indy show in a prison yard.

yard_2.jpg

Edited by Lisa Silverman

And we have to wait until Thursday to figure out what day we'll be wrestling on? Ok. Well I can post my match:

Damaramu and Ryan Smith vs. The Skulls in a Texas Tornado Tag

Phoenix sent me a 2 day schedule for all the matches

For our purposes, go with the indoors day 1, and a converted 3000 seat arena in the alcatraz prison yar for day 2

the short version

day 1: opening round tourney matches

all normal matches save tag team title / world title /pr title

day 2:

everything else

Edited by Stephen Joseph

I will have the two EoD Tourny matches that I'm writing done in the next few days, because I've got exams for two weeks starting on the 20th, and I've gotta study like a bastard.

So is the PPV on the 24th/25th or the 31st/1st?

I say it should be on the 24th/25th since that would be the last Sunday of the month. I know some people said that putting it on the 31st would give us an extra week, but think about it...an extra week build for LTP is one less week for AngleSlam...which is a major ppv.

So is the PPV on the 24th/25th or the 31st/1st?

I'm with you, I say 24-25, but I've seen it both ways. PFL might be the one to ask since this event's his baby.

Sign in to follow this