TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

OAOAST Title Histories

This thread officially shows the evolution from Tony calling me Derek Stone in my Italian Championship reign to Drek Stone once I won the Heavyweight title.

I swear, up until around November, Tony has been calling me Derek Stone. I just never had the heart to correct him.

It's been corrected now. I'm sure it wasn't that a big of a deal, but sorry I kept screwing up your name. I blame it on Mystery Eskimo's old manager -- Derek the Fish.

Good thing you never corrected me or I wouldn't have endorsed you as OAOAST Champion. :D

HI-YAH INTERNATIONAL TAG TEAM TITLE

Black T -- August 19, 2004-December 27, 2004

The Love Doctors -- December 27, 2004-February 27, 2005

Hell's Hitmen -- February 27, 2005-April 25, 2005

Love Doctors -- April 25, 2005-

Edited by Tony149

I hold the title for sexiest male e-fedder.

Uh-uh, that title goes to Mario Logan. I wish I had saved that picture of him in that shirt that said "Zack Malibu's personal lollipop." Hot.

Guest Phenom

Don't forget about Yuji Chusaki. HI-YAH Junior Heavyweight Champion 8/19/04-Current.

And Axle was known as Kuro Mikoto when he won the HI-YAH thing the first time. I read.

OAOAST CHAMPIONSHIP

Axel -- April 3, 2005-

Oh yeah.

*marks out for himself*

There was only one title change at Mania, yes? That's somewhat interesting.

I assume all active titles are in red?

OAOAST World

OAOAST Tag Team

OAOAST X

OAOAST Italian

OAOAST 24/7

Could someone explain the X, Italian, 24/7 titles to me, like what they mean, special rules, etc?

24/7 is defended 24/7. At least, it was.

Italian...I'm sure Mascot'd love to give you a more volatile answer than myself, so I'll let him. :P

X Division doesn't have a weight limit, per se, but it's always been 'focused' on the cruiser sort of wrestlers. Basically though, if there was a weight limit, I dropped it because it limits the amount of challengers I got.

The 24/7 title was the hottest thing in the summer of '04. Straight up now tell me. I miss Paula Abdul.

FWIW, I edited the PR/Italian title lineage to reflect that Tha Puerto Rican had three reigns. Before this, it said PR, PR (x2) and PR (x2). Hmm..... :)

I noticed that in the North American Title history section, PRL is listed as having held the title twice. Actually, PRL only held the title once. In the NA Title section, it should go:

Rick Edwards -- June 3, 2004 (Defeated The Shuffle on 6-3-04 edition of HeldDown to merge NA/X-titles)

The Shuffle -- January 25, 2004-June 3, 2004

Puerto Rican Lightning -- September 28, 2003-January 25, 2004

K-Ness -- July 29, 2003-September 28, 2003

"Shooter" Jay Darring -- May 25, 2003-July 29, 2003

The HI-YAH titles are Japanese titles, where they use their weird Japanese dating system by putting the day before the month. It means October 6th. In any event, I'll fix it so there's no confusion.

*bump*

I miss when this was in the HD folder.

I also miss being able to edit stuff and do stuff That one's pretty much on me, though.

Also, remember how hot the 24/7 Title was in the summer of 2004? Man that belt was over. Like I'm sure there WAS a World Champion, but he was probably just some joker. Remember when the 24/7 Title main evented shows? I do. Remember this match? Good times...good times.

Anyway, I genuinely did figure this could use a bump after Anglemania. Always fun to look at. Enjoy!

The HI-YAH titles are Japanese titles, where they use their weird Japanese dating system by putting the day before the month. It means October 6th. In any event, I'll fix it so there's no confusion.

Weird dating system...that we have all over Europe...and is much more logical than month, day, year.

Wow, Love Docs have held the HIYAH tag titles for some time.

Guest LiveFastDieNever

Los Infernales (Spider Poet & El Dandy; x2)) -- March 30, 2003- June 3, 2003(Defeated the MWC in a Stairway to Oblivion match that was the finals of a tournament)

I think that was my favorite match.

Why, yes, I'm SP and I'm back. Hi.

I want to apologize to Eski and anyone else who may have been offended by my criticism of the dating system. I'm rather embarassed by that post.

Sign in to follow this