TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaParkaMarka

Anyone up for Fantasy Football?

Guest Dumb Fuck

Is there any spots remaining for this auction league?

If so, I'd like to join, unless you hate n00bs.

Whats the deal with the Raiders and their running back situation? Will they platoon the plays with 4 players begging for time or will they let Wheatley or Hambrick be the #1 runner?

I did pick up Hambrick and dumped Kevin Faulk.

I'm staying away from the Raiders RB's until the season starts. Anyways, this was in Boston.com with a myriad of other tidbits.

"The Raiders believe Troy Hambrick, Dallas's leading rusher last year, can be effective running behind Gallery and the rest of Oakland's retooled line if Hambrick learns to lower his pads and finish runs better. The Raiders also like the open-field running of Amos Zereoue, another free agent pickup"

At this point it's a bigger clusterfuck then the Denver situation is IMO.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

ok, apparently there are enough people interested in the auction to make me actually do it. I'll make a Yahoo league for it.

if you want to check out the program we might use then go here

The Raiders situation is expecially tricky because not only are there a lot of canidates for the job, but they all suck. I'd stay far away.

Bah, I missed the draft and COMPLETELY forgot to update the pre-rankings beforehand. As a result, my team in the Yahoo keeper league is the suck.

Rex Fucking Grossman? Jesus Christ.

I still believe enough in Wheatley to be the starter in Oakland, but whoever is the starter will see a lot of action with Norv Turner.

I also picked up Antowain Smith who will eventually land a job somewhere, either due to an injury or just because someone else sucks.

I signed up for that auction site as well. Sounds confusing/interesting at the same time.

Whooo...nabbed Travis Taylor in the trade sending Jim Kleinsasser to Flik. I figure based on projecting Clark's stats over a 16 game schedule last year that he would've had 64 points vs Klein's 65.5 so I saw Kleinsasser more expendable and he's an upgrade for Flik over Becht. I see Taylor doing similar to his 2002 numbers where he had 830+ yards receiving and 6 TD's, especially now that he takes over Marcus Robinson's role as the deep field threat.

Bah, I missed the draft and COMPLETELY forgot to update the pre-rankings beforehand. As a result, my team in the Yahoo keeper league is the suck.

Rex Fucking Grossman? Jesus Christ.

We actually thought you showed up, Tom. I swear I saw Darkside Dominators make a post in the draft. Trade offer made for at least a decent QB.

The auction league exists!

ID is 186645, password is woot.

all rules are negotiable, league is set for 16 teams, but I'll let in extras.

yeah it's Yahoo by the way.

is it working?

It works but damn does Yahoo have to shrill its PLUS league! I am the Small Market team.

How is this auction going to work and is there a date setup yet?

How is this auction going to work and is there a date setup yet?

Need to sign up at www.fantasyauctioneer.com for when we do the Auction.

I think the salary cap should be insanely huge. Just for fun.

Edited by Lightning Flik

meat market. you buy and sell people. it's fun!

the date is yet to be determined. It's important everybody can make it cause I have no idea how the auto-draft works on the auction program. I don't think you can pre-rank at all.

and remember: the higher the cap, the more math you have to do.

and remember: the higher the cap, the more math you have to do.

Dammit, I wasn't saying like "MuSt Be LiKe A bIlLiOn DoLlArS!"

I just mean, let's have it say like $1000, since I heard we were having it be about $200.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest Soylent Green Is People

I'm in as the cheapskates, ready to sign a bunch of bums and keep all the money for myself, just like a real owner.

What are the fantasy auctioneer league login and league passwords? I signed up for the yahoo auction league, and now have an account with fantasy auctioneer, but don't have access to the auctioneer league.