TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Smackdown Spoilers

Guest Bad Brad Jacobs

:bonk:

what makes anyone think that london and kidman will hold the belts longer than a month at most.

im betting two weeks.

i hope i am wrong, but i doubt the titles stay on this team for very long.

Guest Real F'n Show

Anyone want to bet that Kidman and London are defending the titles on Velocity next week?

Anyone want to bet that Kidman and London are defending the titles on Velocity next week?

I've been told not to throw my money away.

(Didn't WWF have a title like that back in the early 80s that went to Japan and never came back)

Yeah it was one of the belts that Ult. Dragon had when he had about 8 belts when he first came to WCW. Hell I think even Liger and Owen Hart held the belt over in Japan.

Fucking Right! Even if it's a two week reign, Paul London was still a champion in WWE.. Something, I NEVER thought would happen. This is incredible and congrats to Paul and Kidman.

Kidman is not overrrrr. I Wish Spanky Was In Kidman's Spot Right Now..

I tend to disagree with that. Kidman gets over when he gets time, he NEVER gets a pop during his entrance, but then during the match, he always does. Kidman is a great wrestler IMO, as is London and this could possibly be the best WWE Tag Team Champs of all time, Talentwise. Spanky is great, but so Is Kidman. I Wish Spanky was in Spike Dudleyz spot instead. Spike is stale IMO.

*Although... The Brainbusters and The Strike Force were pretty talented too..

Guest The Last Free Voice

Well there goes my SmackDown ban. Paul London is a champ in WWE. If the RoH boards were up they'd be going insane.

The end is near. Repent. Repent.

I tend to disagree with that. Kidman gets over when he gets time, he NEVER gets a pop during his entrance, but then during the match, he always does. Kidman is a great wrestler IMO, as is London and this could possibly be the best WWE Tag Team Champs of all time, Talentwise.

I wouldn't really go that far, and I can just imagine how some of the other posters here will respond to you.

BUT, I like Kidman. I've liked him since his early days in WCW, and I think that, on this board at least, he's very underrated. I'm not saying he's the best EVAH, but he's a GOOD worker, and unworthy of some of the nastier stuff I've heard said about him here.

Maybe we all would rather have Spanky be in his spot, but hey - it was Spanky's choice to leave. I'm not blaming him for that, as they certainly weren't using him to his potential, but pairing London with Kidman isn't a horrible thing. If they legitimately pushed this team (instead of making them fluke champs, which is probable and would be typical of average WWE booking), than this could be a shot in the arm for the tag division, as there are quite a few pairings from the SD roster that Kidman / London could work well with.

Kidman has never been over eeeeeever.

Wrong.

Watch some early '99 WCW where he's the Cruiserweight Champion. He was over for sure. Filthy Animals stints got him over. The crowd were solidly behind him at SS02 and Vengeance '03 as WWE examples. Uncensored 1999 as a WCW example.

He's had plenty of good matches in his career too, and he's proven to be more than carriable. To be honest, I always liked Kidman and I can't really understand the horrible reputation he's got from most posters.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Guys, how much will it take for you to admit you're grateful? Because you're all still acting like jackasses, even after Paul London and Billy Kidman are given a WWE Tag Championship reign.

Kidman lost something when he bulked up a bit. He was one of my favorite things about WCW for a time. The guy was putting out good to great matches week after week for a while. I still think if Vince had picked him up sooner, he might have eventually been a very big star.

And if they book this right, London and Kidman could really begin to reignite the tag division. But like others, I'd be skeptical.

A few highlights:

Jindrak and Teddy Long have agreed to go their seperate ways!!!! Shocking!

Dudleys vs Kidman/London

Matchup seemed to be making the point that while Kidman/London are actually a pretty decent combination, they're no where near the Dudley's level. Dudleys isolated London early and worked on his left knee. Kidman plays the idiot partner trying to get in the ring allowing Bubba to land a legdrop from the apron on London on the outside. DVon misses a diving headbutt off the top and it allows London to finally make the tag. Kidman is in and he cleans house. All 4 men in the ring, D Von and London tossed out, Kidman gets a rollup for just TWO! Dvon goes for the

"WHASUP" but Kidman manages to reverse Bubbas hold and London pushes Dvon off the top and he goes for the same move and hits it...Kidman goes on to hit the SSP on Bubba and gets the pinfall ("BY GOD THEY DID IT "- Cole)

Guest Choken One

I'm shocked they haven't done

Ulimate Luchador and put like Rhalphus in a mask.

Guest combat_rock

Personally, I'm hoping that Kidman and London go into a program with Akio and Sakoda, or maybe the Bashams. But it will probably go back to either The Dudleys or Holly and Gunn. Still, I'm defintely watching this tommorow!