What was the Match of July?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What was the Match of July?

• LockDown July 7th - Austin Sly vs Ryan Dustin ? Hardcore Match
    • Smarkdown July 12th - Dustin and Dangerous vs Hunt and Maddix
    • Storm July 17th - Jamie Drazon vs Alan Clark - Submissiosn Match
    • Lockdown July 21st - Montgomery & Birdman vs King & Hunt
    • Smarkdown July 26th - Flesher vsJenkins ? CW Title Match

Right people. Since I started doing this MOTN thing in my reviews, these are the matches for July I've rated as MOTN. And now we're going to have a vote to pick MOTM (for TV shows only, I'm keeping PPVs as a seperate thing). If you feel none of them are the right choice, make your write in vote count ok.

Links:

1)

Sly vs Dustin

2)

Dustin/Dangerous vs Maddix/Hunt

3)

Drazon vs Clark Sumbissions

4)

Andrea/Birdman vs King/Hunt

5)

Flesher vs Spike CW Title

I already amz teh vote for JD vs. Clark. I didn't think it was right to vote for my own match, especially with so many better candidates. Speaking of which, this was a bit of a tough decision for me. It was between JD/Clark and Flesher/Spikey. But Sly/Dustin was good. I suppose I should have read Dustin and Dangerous/Hunt and Maddix prior to voting. Oh well, I've never been considered one of the brighter members of the fed. I think...

Looks like JD's got this one in the bag. But I'll call an offical end to this on Saturday night when the month ends. Then the winner can have the fact in their sig or something.

Heh, well it looks like I spoke to soon. The winner is Tom Flesher with his Cruiserweight Title winning match against Spike Jenkins.

Come on, people; how 'bout some audience participation? There are at least twenty-six active writers in the fed right now, according to the PPV card; there's no excuse for there to only be nineteen votes.

Well WC, for the PPV itself, I will be doing a "MOTN" poll. As I'm keeping PPV and TV matches seperate as it's not fair to compare them most of the time.

Seperate to the comments thread, I'll just do another poll like this one and everyone can be voting to pick of the PPV MOTN.

But as for the voting number, it should be more than just the roster. Retirees that are still around, markers, bookers all can and should be voting. But as long as more than just a handfull of people are, it's good enough.

That's what I'm saying, Dace; not that I'm comparing the regular shows to the PPV, but when we have that many writers around right now, and less than two-thirds of them participate in a vote like this, it would seem to indicate that either people aren't reading other people's matches, or just don't care about stuff going on in the Fed that doesn't directly involve them (and possibly both).

I know some people are busy and all and only have so much time for the fed, but still. It doesn't actually take that long to read a show in fair detail. Commenting does add on a few hours but then not everyone needs to comment on the whole show. And one of the reasons for the MOTN is, if you only have time to read one, read this one sort of thing.

I feel like the best hitter in a single-A ball club... :(

I feel confused

Guest Beingz0wningj00

You do realize that is because you suck and GOdrea 0wnz your ass, frame and soul... right?