TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

So whos gay?

It can't be Smithers, because he isn't really IN the closet perse, it is just that everyone else is just too dumb to notice the signs, but I don't ever remember Smithers making an effort to hide anything about his sexuality.

My Prediction is it will be one of Marge's sisters.

Guest El Satanico
It can't be Smithers, because he isn't really IN the closet perse, it is just that everyone else is just too dumb to notice the signs, but I don't ever remember Smithers making an effort to hide anything about his sexuality.

There's the Homer moves in with a homosexual couple episode where Smithers is clearly part of the lifestyle, but I always thought he was a "Burnsexual" in that he was just into Mr. Burns.

Guest Staravenger
My top 6 List: (Kids don't count)

1. The Sea Captain

2. Groundskeeper Willie (he DOES wear a skirt)

3. Patty

4. The Capital City Goofball

5. Cookie Kwan

6. Ol' Gill

I guess I was close if that report is true...but I would've laughed my ass off if it was some crappy D-level character everyone forgot about.

Dude, I just posted who it was in the post before yours.

Maybe he didn't read the spoiler.

I mean, it is in a spolier tag.

However, I don't think that the spolier will be right and it will probably turn out to be Smithers.

I guess I was close if that report is true...but I would've laughed my ass off if it was some crappy D-level character everyone forgot about.

D-level character: "Hey everyone, I'm gay"

"Who the hell are you?"

I don't watch this show anymore. And already this sounds like one of the stupidest ideas ever and will show beyond any further needed proof that the show needs to end.

But if it's Smithers, the entire show is ruined. For good. Beyond any reparable damage.

What he said. ^^

Guest El Satanico

Well they've already shown that Smithers is part of the homosexual lifestyle, so it's hardly ruining the show. As I said on this same page, it was in the episode where Marge kicked Homer out and he moved in with two homosexual guys.

I say its Sideshow Mel, he wears a fucking grass skirt all the time, and has that bone on his head like he's thinking about dick all the time.

My newspaper (El Paso Times) already had a story about Patty being the character in question. They took the story from some British newspaper.