TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

Fox and the Hound 2

This isn't listed on IMDB, nor have I checked google for any info, but it *is* being produced. One of my friends works in animation and in one of her emails, she mentions it:

I'm gonna be going out to my uncle's tomorrow for more animation-related intern-ness. We're gonna be going to Burbank to the Disney studio to see a screening of what's already been produced so far on "Fox and Hound 2". I don't know if I'll be coming back home afterward or if I'm gonna be staying up there with him. I do know though that I'll be going out there again on Thursday and staying 'til Friday.

Personally... I think this is really disgusting. The fact that they're making a sequel, I mean. After all, Peter Pan 2 sucked worse than a 10-cent whore, same for the live-action sequel of 101 Dalmations.

Thoughts, opinions?

Oh, for those curious about my friend, I do have three sketches of hers saved...

Sands_adm.jpg

--Sands, from Once Upon a Time in Mexico--

Sabes_adm.jpg

--Victor Creed/Sabertooth from X-Men--

SandsSabes_adm.jpg

--And the two of them together, as we're roleplaying them in an Alternate-Universe X-Men RPG.--

Every Disney movie has a sequel now, so this isn't a big surprise or anything.

Umm...am I missing something because I have no clue how those pictures relate to said topic.

Guest The Notorious CRD
I may have just jinxed it by saying this, but at least there's not a Pinnochio sequel yet.

Shh, they may be watching. :ph34r:

Every Disney movie has a sequel now, so this isn't a big surprise or anything.

Umm...am I missing something because I have no clue how those pictures relate to said topic.

The pics were done by one of the animators, my friend, who gave me the info. I just put them in so I wouldn't seem I was making a joke post. As those are the only sketches I have, those are the only ones I could share.

Fox and the Hound was actually an original movie, right?

Yeah.

Oh, for those curious about my friend

I'm fairly sure nobody is.

The Fox And The Hound always made me tear up as a kid. I will be actively avoiding this sequel.

Are they getting ready to get it on in that picture?

Of all the immature questions.... no. They're not. Sands is, actually, holding Sabes back from attacking someone, if you must know.

It doesn't surprise me. However, some of the sequels got dropped. I remember when they did the 60th Anniversary of Dumbo, they made a big deal on the DVD and VHS about how Dumbo II would be straight to video soon and they never even released that one. Some have disappeared, most have not been needed, although none of the Disney are up there with how many Land Before Time movies there have been now.

Of all the immature questions.... no. They're not. Sands is, actually, holding Sabes back from attacking someone, if you must know.

By the crotch?

Heh...I pointed that out to her when she had posted the picture.

Me: I just noticed that Sands's hand is, uh, right on Vic's crotch.

Her: yes... though that wasn't planned... I was just inking it in and i was like, 'oh'... but such is perspective... he's supposed to be baring Sabes way from wrecking havok upon whoever is unfortunate enough to be 'standing' in the viewer's p.o.v.

Guest wildpegasus

Fox and the Hound is one of my favourite movies of all time. Awesome movie.

Heh...I pointed that out to her when she had posted the picture.

Me: I just noticed that Sands's hand is, uh, right on Vic's crotch.

Her: yes... though that wasn't planned... I was just inking it in and i was like, 'oh'... but such is perspective... he's supposed to be baring Sabes way from wrecking havok upon whoever is unfortunate enough to be 'standing' in the viewer's p.o.v.

Hmm, I suppose that if I wanted to hold somebody back, grabbing them by the balls would be a pretty effective way.

Guest evenflowDDT

I can think of two ways to respond to this...

The Geek Way: OMG WTF ABOUT TRON 2.0?

The Ironic Way: At least they aren't doing something really retarded, like a second Lady in the Tramp or anything.

Actually, speaking of aborted Disney projects...whatever happened to Aladdin on IMAX? I saw a trailer for it on Lion King IMAX like, two years ago. Said it was coming last winter. Scum.

As long as they keep to their word on a Destino DVD, they can abort the IMAX Aladdin and waste their money on a third film for all I care.

You never know with you.

The Ironic Way: At least they aren't doing something really retarded, like a second Lady in the Tramp or anything.

There is a second Landy and the Tramp - Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventire.

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Pinocchio must prove himself as a real boy when he takes off to Mars with Nurtle in the capture of Astro, a flying killer space whale

----

Must buy....movie.......Must.....buy....movie.........

Guest evenflowDDT

There is a second Landy and the Tramp - Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventire.

Hence, the irony.

You never know with you.

Pfft. I haven't mentioned slash in quite a while.

You never know with you.

I haven't seen you in a quite a while.

You never know with you.

I haven't seen you in a quite a while.

Exactly.

It's gotten to the point where if I ever hear of anyone "roleplaying" anything related to X-Men, I just automatically assume it's gay. Go figure.