TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Just call me Dan

OAO Smackdown! thread 8/5/04

Why is Tazz the one saying Eddie's out for revenge because he was screwed in the cage match?

I'm tired of the announcers having to put words in mouths of the wrestlers. Chris Benoit needs to say something, dammit.

EDIT: This doesn't really need to be spoiler tagged. Plus, I screwed them up anyways.

Well, as alwys, I HATE HATE HATE that finish. It's pretty much a no-sell, an those two were beating the shit out of eachother beforehand. Nice moves busted out by both guys (RVD w/ a top rope legdrop, Cena w/ the Protobomb). Good action, but too slow and hate the finish. ** from me.

Well, as alwys, I HATE HATE HATE that finish. It's pretty much a no-sell, an those two were beating the shit out of eachother beforehand.

How is it a no sell? They're both down from the superplex, RVD does his customary roll over into a pin (he does the same on vertical suplexes) and Cena caught him in the small package. And like you just said they'd been beating on each other all match so either guy was ripe to take a fall at that point.

If you don't like it, fine, but there's nothing wrong with it technically in the context of that match.

Well, as alwys, I HATE HATE HATE that finish.  It's pretty much a no-sell, an those two were beating the shit out of eachother beforehand.

How is it a no sell? They're both down from the superplex, RVD does his customary roll over into a pin (he does the same on vertical suplexes) and Cena caught him in the small package. And like you just said they'd been beating on each other all match so either guy was ripe to take a fall at that point.

If you don't like it, fine, but there's nothing wrong with it technically in the context of that match.

Cena just took a suplex from the top rope! He took the suplex!

I've only seen two matches so far, cuz I was watching on an off.

CENA vs RVD was a very good match and I absolutely loved the finish.... RVD is now prime to say in the division, not getting defeated by the f-u and who knows maybe he'll get a SS match against Charlie Haas or something? That wouldnt be all that bad.

LONDON and KIDMAN vs THE BASHAMS was a great match IMO. The action was non stop.. would of liked the match to have lasted longer, but the match was intense and AWESOME. Great match IMO, and for a midcard TV match, **** easily. Now if that was on PPV, it would still be a great match, just too short. What was it around 6 minutes?

KIDMAN and LONDON have great chemistry together. It really is a shame WGTT split up because given 20 minutes, that could easily have gotten MOTY. Although THE BASHAMS or THE F.B.I. could easily take the place of WGTT and still put on a great match.

Guest Staravenger

OK, that Eddie Guerrero commercial just owns every other one for Summerslam.