TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leon

Is Tom Cruise Gay?

Guest Leon

There have been lots of rumors swirling around on the internet regarding his sexuality. Many columnists, including Chris Hyatte, cite "insider Hollywood claims" that Tom Cruise prefers playing for the home team, his entire marriage with Kidman was a sham, and that his infertility is an excuse. Now, personally, I don't care about his sexuality; I'm a fan of his acting work over the years. Though if it is true, I'd have to admit it would be one of the biggest shocks ever.

What do you guys think about this?

I don't think he's gay.

I do think he's impotent, however. Either he's shooting blanks or he can't get his little soldier to stand up and salute.

Guest Jdogfour20

Its not important if he is or not. the man can act. but yes i do think he is gay.

Guest Retro Rob

I really don't think much of him as an actor. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Well if Chris Hyatte is hinting at it, then let the sodomy begin.

Just remember that it is the internet, the land where everyone is simultaneously gay and having sex with every hot chick within 100 miles of them.

There have been lots of rumors swirling around on the internet regarding his sexuality. Many columnists, including Chris Hyatte,

What do you guys think about this?

Don't these rumors predate the Internet?

And Chris Hyatte isn't even an expert on scratching his balls, let alone the Hollywood scene.

If you go by Hollywood rumors, every male star is gay. Which leads me to believe that guys, gay and straight still have the same delusions about being able to score with whoever they want.

Guest TheAustralian

These are not new Rumours,

Nicole and Tom have won alot of money sueing anyone that say's the "G word".

I dont care if he is or not but he seems to enjoy denying it.

As for people saying he can act, SINCE WHEN?

Either he's shooting blanks or he can't get his little soldier to stand up and salute.

No, he's gay.

YOU JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Actually, I don't know nor care which team he plays for. I just felt like typing the above line...

You're right. I have anticipated that line since this thread's inception and am now completed due to it. Thank God people like Black Lushus are here to stop this board from going to utter drivel. If only everyone was more like you and used the "TTIG" joke more often, as it is an underimplemented joke and has not been beat into the ground.

yeah, you're sarcasm is duely noted, I apologize for not being the caliber poster you are as that is my goal in life to be the best poster on an internet message board in the whole world...obviously I was really shooting for a big time joke when I posted that and everything... :rolleyes:

I thought it was spelled "ghey" when it was on the world-wide-web?!?

Man, does this mean that I've been internetting wrong all along?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
These are not new Rumours,

Nicole and Tom have won alot of money sueing anyone that say's the "G word".

I dont care if he is or not but he seems to enjoy denying it.

As for people saying he can act, SINCE WHEN?

Eyes Wide Shut, A Few Good Men, Magnolia, and Collateral were all tremendous performances.

Obviously not. As a practicing Scientologist, Tom is amongst the ranks of former homosexuals like John Travolta and Kirstie Alley cured of their disease through Dianetics.