• Hoff
    • Panther
    • Drek Stone
    • Rick Edwards
    • PRL
    • Axel
    • Leon Rodez
    • The Mad Cappa

Hey, just thought I'd liven the place up a bit more with this discussion. These guys havent been in a Main Event PPV feud yet, so which one will be World Champion first? All are great up-and-coming writers (except me), and all are worthy IMO.

EDIT: BTW, I voted for Hoff.

PRL seems like the "safe" answer, and Drek's really been the "hot hand" as of late. Panther's been at that level for awhile, I've felt; he just hasn't worked in the World Title picture. And Axel seems omnipresent in his ongoing story with Crystal. So, I guess I'd pick one of those four. I think everyone on the list is phenomenal (especially that first guy) and probably will ALL get their run, but one of those four first and foremost. Too close to call from there.

Hoff, because he knows Zack. And everybody knows this business is about who you know, not who's best.

It's all about The Franchise. :P

I would say myself (for being co-creator of the OAOAST) but I'm a better-looking Bobby Eaton (Who? Midnight Express, baby!) -- best as tag team wrestler who'll break into singles competition every now and then. Hoff & Drek would be my choices.

EDIT: I endorsed Hoff. But Drek's cool too.

Edited by Tony149

Guest The Mad Cappa

Me! Out of these people, I've been in the OAOAST the longest. It's my time! :P

Nah, I voted for Hoff! It was a VERY tough decision, since each guy up there could easily have a shot. It was hard enough to get down to Hoff, PRL, and Drek, but in the end , I can see Hoff using his *connections* to get a title shot!

For Tony, remember, you are a former 10 time WORLD heavyweight champion before joining up and an honorary OAOAST World Champ! :D

Damn! You're a human OAOAST encyclopedia. I completely forgot about that. Nowadays, the kiddies couldn't care less about history, so my many great matches with Inoki, Race, Flair, etc, have long been forgotten. :D

Damn Hoff for stealing all my votes.

At least I didn't have to vote for myself....

Nah, I voted for Hoff! It was a VERY tough decision, since each guy up there could easily have a shot. It was hard enough to get down to Hoff, PRL, and Drek, but in the end , I can see Hoff using his *connections* to get a title shot!

Backstabber!

I inspire treachery. You know Brutus? "Et tu, Brute?" Well, thing is, just before it all went down, we went out for a few drinks, and...it kind of went downhill from there.

DTH. Don't Trust Hoff. And that means YOU, Malibu. ;)

I inspire treachery. You know Brutus? "Et tu, Brute?" Well, thing is, just before it all went down, we went out for a few drinks, and...it kind of went downhill from there.

DTH. Don't Trust Hoff. And that means YOU, Malibu. ;)

Dammit! Why doesn't Cassius ever get credit! Brutus this, Brutus that. I blame Ceaser. Bastard couldn't say "Et vous, Brutus and Cassius?". Don't worry Cassius, you're still my backstabbing hero!

Given the story, how do you know that I am not, in fact, Cassius?

*bum bum bummmmmmm*

Panther has everything needed to be the World champion right now, as far as I'm concerned, and I think he's probably the only person who can say that he has everything on lock, right now. If Zack were to hand me that list and say, "Who should I drop it to?", Panther would be my guy.

Cassius, you mind telling Brutus to vote for me?

My ego needs inflating.

That bastard's probably drunk in an alley somewhere. Loves those Bacchan rituals (or was Bacchus Greek and Dionysus Roman? I forget.). Hell, I've been trying to get him to review my match ever since Thursday...him, and everyone else.

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

There you go, Hoff. Thoughts on the Hoff/Stevens match have now been posted.

But, now that I've looked closer into the OAOAST archives - it seems that bastard Cassius never gave his thoughts on the Drek/Cappa Hell-in-the-Cell match at License To Pin. Even though he had promised he would! Hopefully he'll look into that....

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Sign in to follow this