TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dazed

The OAO SummerSlam 2004 Thread

Guest Bitterness the Star

Hey Zsasz, Lawler just stole your quote.

Match wasn't as good as I'd hoped, nor did anything surprising happen at the end there when it looked like it would.

There's no food in the house, so I've got to go to the store to pick up something fattening. I'm torn between going now when I've got the chance or waiting until the PPV's finished.

The main reason for me not going now would be the chance of WWE doing the right thing by cutting this piece of shit (it is Dodgeball) so and missing some of the one of the title matches.

Molly: Woo, Victoria! You embarrassed me at WrestleMania XX in front of a worldwide audience by shaving my head! But I don't care! WOOOO!

Nidia: Trish, I don't even mind that you punched me in the stomach with a cast a few weeks ago!

Stacy: Yeah, Trish, I don't even mind when you sneak attacked me a few weeks ago! We got some Diva-wannabes to beat! WOOOOOOO!

Victoria: Yeah, girls! Even though Gail Kim's been trying to rip my arm out of my socket the past few weeks, we're all GREAT FRIENDS! WOOOOO!

Trish: WOOOOOO!

Jazz: Woo.

Gail: WOOOOOOOO!

ALL: WOOOOOOOO!

What sensical booking.

I'm watching it at home, it's so far so good, but I'm skipping the Diva crap. And what kind of prize is marrying Lita? I'd lay down and do the job if she was the "prize".

I'm watching it at home, it's so far so good, but I'm skipping the Diva crap. And what kind of prize is marrying Lita? I'd lay down and do the job if she was the "prize".

Boards back baby!!!!!!

This match is so interesting the crowd is doing waves, chanting "spanish table" and basically not caring.

When the crowd starts doing the wave Cole says "the crowd trying to will the Undertaker on"

What a fool

"Why doesn't WWE come to Canada more? We're a good audience, ay."

Seriously now. This is a WWE Championship match. And not a terrible one at that. And these people are doing the fucking wave. Why did they even bother showing up?

I hope WWE thinks twice before coming back to Toronto. What a terrible audience. They're actually hurting the show.

Guest Staravenger

Toronto is THE worst crowd in the world. If Undertaker loses, we can all hope Benoit wins for the sake of humanity.

That Diva Dodgeball crap sucked more dick than the Diva Search Contestants put together, and THAT is a lot of dick.

They are doing the wave? That's awesome.

I fail to see how this is awesome.

"We're going against the system! This is what being cutting edge is all aboot!"

This isn't about the crowd cheering for who they want to. This is about Toronto trying to look cool, but looking ridiculous as a result.

Toronto is THE worst crowd in the world. If Undertaker loses, we can all hope Benoit wins for the sake of humanity.

That Diva Dodgeball crap sucked more dick than the Diva Search Contestants put together, and THAT is a lot of dick.

Not only that, but only in the WWE will Gail Kim blatantly jump into the ball that is thrown, and only the WWE will show a replay of her doing that in slo mo

talk about stupid

Guest DeathBecomesYou

Wow this PPV has really sucked, with the exception of Angle vs Eddie, Molly being wigless and Regal's appearance, there's been nothing that's really entertained me at all. Hopefully Orton and Benoit can pull out something special.

This crowd is pathetic and really made fools of themselves tonight. I hope they don't get another WWE PPV in a long long time. They'll only have themselves to blame for it.

They are doing the wave? That's awesome.

I fail to see how this is awesome.

"We're going against the system! This is what being cutting edge is all aboot!"

Um, okay? If you remember, Wrestlemania 6 had the wave too...so it's a thing Toronto does.

Wow. Damn this crowd for trying to have fun while the WWE gives them shit for matches.

Guest Staravenger
Wow this PPV has really sucked, with the exception of Angle vs Eddie, Molly being wigless and Regal's appearance, there's been nothing that's really entertained me at all. Hopefully Orton and Benoit can pull out something special.

I disagree. The 6-Man Tag and Kane/HArdy were quite entertaining, but after that the crowd just started to dick around no matter what.