TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SWF Lockdown Card

The Smartmarks wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25TH, LIVE FROM THE FORD CENTER IN OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA!

(5:00pm PCT, 8:00pm EST; check local listings)

Send marked matches, promos, etc. to Suicide King

We have a new champion, and perhaps, against all odds, or anyone’s wildest imagination, Johnny Dangerous holds the strap.

Opening Promo: Johnny Dangerous, the new world champ, speaks.

MAIN EVENT

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix© vs “The Icon” Max King

What the hell is La Cucaracha there for? Seriously, I don’t know, but Maddix is a solid player, a blue-chipper if you will, and will probably have his name in the main event title reign soon. But so will Max King, I guarantee you that. The question is, who gets there first?

Rules: Standard match. DQ and countout apply.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Suicide King

WORLD TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

Dace Night vs Jamie Drazon

Both these men have come close in the past to tasting world title gold, but have not claimed it. Who will get another shot at the zenith?

Rules: Normal rules, DQ and countout apply.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: chirs3

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Hollywood Boulevard (Mike Van Siclen & "Urban Legend" Todd Cortez) © vs Revolution Zero ("Hollywood" Spike Jenkins & Sean Davis)

And now that the tag title holders are decided, they’ll face those dirty sons of bitches, Revolution Zero.

Rules: Standard tag match.

Send To: Thoth

SINGLES MATCH

Toxxic vs Justin Bowers

The most prolific rookie’s title reign ends at the hands of the Secret Agent. For some reason, this match has been requested by the former champ. Maybe to let some steam off?

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

USJL TITLE MATCH

David Cross vs “The Corona” Vladimir Everheart©

David Cross, the underdog on Storm, won his match and the right to this spot. Vladimir Everheart has been a capable champ of late, so will we see a changing of the guard?

SUBMISSIONS “EGO” MATCH

“The Notorious” John Duran vs “The Superior One” Tom Flesher.

With nicknames like that, you know egos will collide. This match is basically an “I Quit” match, but to submit, a wrestler must say (or scream) the name of his opponent, thereby supplanting his ego above his own.

Rules: Submissions only. Read description.

Send To: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH

“Grand Slam” Mark Stevens vs Ace Lezaire

The loved by all Mark Stevens faces slimy heel Ace Lezaire. Need there be more description?

CRUSIERWEIGHT TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

The Birdman vs Ryan Dustin

Someone beat Tom Flesher. Somebody. Begging you here. If he beats Fallout’s reign I’m gonna be pissed. Fallout fuckin’ ruled, and NONE OF YOU REMEMBER HIM. FUCK YOU AND THE HORSES YOU RODE IN ON.Rules: Normal rules, DQ and countout apply.

Word Limit: 4500

TAG MATCH

Nathan Xavier & Manson vs The Masked Man & Munich

The Masked Man GOT SERVED~ on Storm. Now without a title to hold, and Revolution Zero at his back, he looks to find some new freshness in tagging. Also Vladimir is pretty cool. Seriously guys, angles are freakin’ cool.

Rules: Normal tag rules, DQ and countout apply.

SINGLES MATCH

Candace vs Petey the Irish Penguin

Candace has no last name. Petey sorta does. But that’s not why they’re fighting. Candace lost her Crusier shot to Tom Flesher, and Petey wants one. A win here could catch the eye of the booking committee. Kayfabe? What kayfabe?

HARDCORE MATCH

Bryan Levy vs Ced Ordonez

He’s a brick and Ced’s drowning slowly... oh wait, sorry. Bryan Levy’s debut match was cancelled due to the fact that... well, read Storm and find out. But here he’ll look to make his mark on the SWF. Oh, and it’s hardcore.

Rules: None to speak of, really.

Word Limit: 4000

Edited by Thoth

SINGLES MATCH

Toxxic vs Justin Bowers

The most prolific rookie’s title reign ends at the hands of the Secret Agent.  For some reason, this match has been requested by the former champ.  Maybe to let some steam off?

And the aborted dark match angle comes full circle... :wub:

Oh yeah, by the way:

Someone beat Tom Flesher.  Somebody.  Begging you here.  If he beats Fallout’s reign I’m gonna be pissed.  Fallout fuckin’ ruled, and NONE OF YOU REMEMBER HIM.  FUCK YOU AND THE HORSES YOU RODE IN ON.Rules: Normal rules, DQ and countout apply.

Calm down, chief; Taamo's nowhere near to Fallout's record. He's not even anywhere near Johnny's record; he's barely a fifth of the way there.

Oh yeah, by the way:

Someone beat Tom Flesher.  Somebody.  Begging you here.  If he beats Fallout’s reign I’m gonna be pissed.  Fallout fuckin’ ruled, and NONE OF YOU REMEMBER HIM.  FUCK YOU AND THE HORSES YOU RODE IN ON.Rules: Normal rules, DQ and countout apply.

Calm down, chief; Taamo's nowhere near to Fallout's record. He's not even anywhere near Johnny's record; he's barely a fifth of the way there.

See, it's just my presence, WC.

Guest Evolution

The idea for my match had actually popped in my mind a few months ago as something Va'aiga could do with whoever he was feuding with at the time (I think it was Crow, but who knows) to build on Va's "WHAT'S MY NAME?" stuff.

I had no idea I'd be in a match like this, though.

Not really something major...just something that I found a bit funny:

I just find it funny that Suicide King is marking the match for my character, Max King.

...guess it really does take a King to know a King.

What a coincidence this is; I actually live about 10 miles away from this arena, but Johnny’s from Nevada so I guess IC it isn’t that big of a deal.

Edit: I'm promoing no doubt about it, Landon, but I guess it doesn't have to open up the show.

I'd like to apologise before we go to air for the sheer volume of time I'm going to be spending in front of the camera tonight. At last count I was in two promos and two matches. Sheesh.

I'd like to apologise before we go to air for the sheer volume of time I'm going to be spending in front of the camera tonight. At last count I was in two promos and two matches. Sheesh.

Johnny, you have hit the glass ceiling.

:P

*hastily doubleglazes the ceiling*

Hey, I only just got into the main event. Can't have you bitches looking like you belong here too.

Guest Suicide King

Just so everyone knows, though I am posting the card, Z will be booking the next show. Booking requests go to him. Those who have sent requests to me rest assured I have forwarded them to Z.

What because it takes him four segements to pull the kind of ratings Johnny does in one? B-)

Anywho, my time was limited this past few days so I barely got one done... I gots more on the way though. :D

Guest Suicide King

King, just so you know. Your match isn't being DQed for being late. My policy is that if you ask for an extension there is no late penalty. If you don't, as in your case, there is an hour window to get it to me with a minimal penalty, and anything later than that is an automatic time loss. You got it in the window, so I actually have to mark now. ;)