TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Wait... we haven't had a Sayid story yet. You can't leave yet!!

Oh... nevermind.

btw, I love how they don't use subtitles when Sun and Jin are with the whole group.

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking shit.

1. Sawyer. Is NOT Sawyer. But he is Sawyer. Goddamn, what a goddamn motherfucking reveal.

2. "Is that all you got? No wonder we kicked your ass in the Gulf War" *anguished scream*

3. Sayid "The Torturer" "Ali" "Al-Jazeera" McLastname. The ending moment? Fantabulous closing motherfucking shot with him walking away.

4. Kate~! Looks her hottest yet~! Yes motherfucker~!

5. Sawyer and Kate KISS. OHOHOHOHOHO~! Goddamn!

6. Sawyer in general. Just the fucking man. His attitude. "Is that all you got?" "How about that kiss?" And then not burning the letter? Oh SHIT~!

7. Locke giving Sayid the knife...for next time. Locke is just the man. DAMN.

8. Sayid STABS Sawyer. SHIT. THAT MOTHERFUCKER. FUCKITY FUCK FUCK. STABBED.

9. Sun helps out Shannon, who despite her asthma remained BANGTASTIC tonite.

10. May I toss in that I LOVE the music? The score as well as that bass stuff. Fucking awesome.

BONUS 11. Sawyer again. Fucking the HOT ASS married chick? DAMN. And the look on his face when he saw the boy? GODDAMN.

Guest Mr.Negativity

Does anyone know where I would be able to download the earlier episodes I missed? I've really enjoyed the show from the episodes I've seen so far.

Thanks in advance,

Sweet merciful Snitsky.

- Locke is the fucking devil's advocate in this and is beautiful.

- Sun is a hero and looks fabulous.

- Jack is a noble knight and somehow always manages to help out in everything.

- Kate is all up ons Sawyer w/ the smooching.

- Sayid was just fucking cold and flat-out ruthless in this. His episode methinks will rule simply because they could include shit with him being all torturous Iraqi badass which owns.

Oh, also

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Pencil Josh Holloway in for "The motherfucking hotness of 2005" because the dude has arrived. That episode is now tied w/ Locke's episode as my favorite.

Guest Mr.Negativity
Does anyone know where I would be able to download the earlier episodes I missed? I've really enjoyed the show from the episodes I've seen so far.

Thanks in advance,

www.suprnova.org

All in HDTV.

Thanks for the site! For some reason it's not working on my computer now, maybe the site is down? Or something with the Java on my comp is messed?

Just watched my first episode of LOST the other night - I'd kept missing it due to my not usually being home when it's on. Anyway, it was great! A GREAT breath of fresh air on television - especially since, IMO, Smallville has gone even further down the tubes with the same old same old.

Definitely picking this entire season of Lost up when it's eventually released on DVD.

Can someone explain to me how Sawyer had the letter that he mailed to someone else with the original postmark?

Either that means he tracked down the guy and killed him and then repoed the letter, or the writers left a plothole you can drive a bus through.

Can someone explain to me how Sawyer had the letter that he mailed to someone else with the original postmark?

Either that means he tracked down the guy and killed him and then repoed the letter, or the writers left a plothole you can drive a bus through.

He never mailed it, he didn't know who the guy was, he just had the first name. It said in the letter that he was going to track the guy down so he could give it to him, I'm guessing he never found him or gave up on looking when he "became him"

He sealed the letter with a sticker from the World Fair from like, 1970-something, so she knew it couldn't have been given to him - he wasn't that old.

So, from that, she deduced that he must have written the letter, since he would have been a young child in the 70's.

Guest Evolution

The envelope seal was from the Knoxville, Tennessee celebration of the Bicentennial--1976.

As for Un-Sawyer...here's a thought. Has he ever been in any of the plane flashback scenes? Why during his episode does he have no connection to Australia like the others? Un-Sawyer said he's seen everyone else on the plane...but has anyone else seen Un-Sawyer? Could he just be lying? Was he actually on the plane?

Oh yeah, and Lost owns just about everything on TV right now.

Guest Mr.Negativity
Do you have bittorrent and a bittorrent client?

Holloway has some insane facial expressions, the best on the island... next to Daniel Dae Kim, of course :)

Yeah I have a bittorrent client, but the site won't load on my computer. :|

On the Sawyer thing, in his past a guy took advantage of his mother and took her money. His father killed his mother and then himself.

Later in life, 'Sawyer' found himself in the same role of the man that took advantage of his mother when he was young. That's why he took the name, Sawyer.

Also, he was conflicted about the whole ordeal, because he saw what it did to his family, and he was worried about ruining this new young boy's life.

I just finished watching it! Awesome awesome awesome!!!!

SAYID!!! SAWYER!! SAYID!!! SAWYER!!!! Holy shitttt!!! Sawyer and Jack! Sawyer and Sayid!!! Love square with Jack, Kate, Saywer and Sayid!

I'm trying to process who was more badass, Sayid or Sawyer. On one hand, Sawyer nailed a married chick, and got Kate to kiss him. That's pretty badass.

But on the other hand... SAYID TORTURED Sawyer!!! Holy shit!

I swear, if Sayid and Sawyer ever decided to team up... they would OWN the island! OWN IT! And make everyone their bitches!!! And take turns with kate!!!!!!

She also quoted a friend "telling her" how great she was and that she was afraid of being successful in an article I read a few weeks ago...I think it was in the USA Today or something. It came off pretty egotistical. I'm sure if she gets the role in the next Superman movie as Lois Lane, that won't help.

I thought she didn't do a very good job talking about the show either on Letterman. She had no idea what episodes aired yet and she said that none of the cast members had died yet...when in fact the Marshall and the lady in the water already did. She also said the Pilot "with his last gasp of breath" told them where they were. Well actually, he was fine when he told them an estimate of their location...and then he got killed by the monster. I thought the purpose of public apperances during a season was to get viewers to start watching the show and not giving them misinformation.

She was on Jimmy Kimmel a few weeks ago and all that really was for the entire time was Jimmy hitting on her, and she being a flirt (which I'm guessing she really is for her personality.) Maybe I'm just being too critical on her, but you should at least get your facts straight when you are doing promotion on national TV.

Ah well...she's fun to look at on TV.

Sign in to follow this