TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

I've been wondering; what's up with Michael? Did he kidnap Walt and tell him to tell people that his mother died? The kid doesn't seem that broken up over it.

That's a damn good idea.

Guest Evolution
*(()R%*)(&*#^*(&8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching CSI Season 4 Episode 1 and who THE FUCK do I see?

SAWMOTHERFUCKINGYER! AAAAAWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, just saw that episode myself on Spike TV.

I assume that Lost is in HD, so I cant wait for next weeks episode since I just got a HD TV today (samsung 30 inch widescreen). I would have watched the two episodes tonight, but I had some problems setting up the tuner with my antenna (it wouldn't pick anything up, but now I get CBS, ABC and PBS in HD as well as UPN in Digital SD)

For shows that are currently being broadcast on the ABC Television Network, ABC may be able to answer some questions. You can email them at [email protected], call 818-460-7477 or write to: ABC, Inc., Audience Information, 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521-4551.

...best I can do.

You're the man.

Now, does anyone know what the song was that played at the end of the 3rd episode when they did that crazy shot on Locke's face? That would be hot if you guys knew, thansk in advance.

I had the weirdest idea that other night that Sayid was going to be stubborn this week's episode and stay on the beach and later on they find him slaughtered with all kinds of weird footprints surrounding him.

Twisted but I'd freak regardless if it happens.

KATE! UNDERWEAR! HOT! KATE! DEADBODIES!... UNDERWEAR! HOT!

Standard issue bras aren't that hot. But if they go the Enterprise route and look for any excuse to have the women scantilly clad... I will stand and applaud their efforts...

btw, Sawyer wearing black - symbolic?

Oh, the sweaty is ok, but sometimes the wet t-shirt is better than the wet Wonderbra.

I guess the English was gonna happen at some point. And really, I should have known - I think that most South Koreans try and learn English. But of course, they never actually said that they were in Korea for the flashbacks...

good god this episode is amazing...

Sayid with the GORE on Jin

Kate...bra....again~!

Charley's C's joke.

ALL the Kim's history....

and now Locke giving Charley an intervention~!

Sign in to follow this