TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

So, Team Waterfall has: Sun, Jin, Charlie, Jack, Locke, and Hurley.

Team Beach: Sayid, Kate, Sawyer, Michael, the Kid.

Um, did Claire and the Oracle have guest spots on Hawaii or something?

Alright, who is the Islands strongest fighter?

Jin - Mob thug - did dirty work for Suns father.

Jack - Doctor - knows how the human bodies receives pain.

Sawyer - Hick - likes to fight.

Sayid - Soldier - trained in hand-to-hand combat.

Locke - Cripple - Well skilled in throwing knifes and hunting. Survived the Monster.

Hurley - Big Man - size and probably strength to go with it. Endurance issues.

That was a pretty badass episode. He went from a waiter to a hitman in a very short time span... I'd say.

I want a dog just like that one.

All this mystical talk Locke makes about giving to the island and getting something back intrigues me.

This show rules.

Please, Sawyer swept her easily when she had him mounted. All she could do is nag someone to death.

We still don't know what she did. She coulda killed someone. My point is that you shouldn't mess with a PMS-fueled chick.

Hurley could have deceptive strength and real fat-man power. If he knew how to throw a punch - with his weight behind it - he'd kill a man.

I'm just going by what we've seen from him so far.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you bitch?"

- Lost, to me tonight

Yeah. Top Five of All Time easily.

- Jin is a fucking Yakuza hitman~!~!

- Sayid and Sawyer. So good.

- Charley's emotion when he found his gee-tar.

- Sun. She took that entire episode and made it hers.

- Team Sawyraqi vs The Jack Attack should be very interesting. Where the fuck were Shannon and Boone and Claire? This better be explained next episode as I went w/out a Maggie Grace fix tonight.

There is more potential on this show for long-term success then any show with less then 5 years under their belt. Without question the best show on TV right now.

It's a good time to be Lost.

Did you just refer to Evangeline Lily as "Evie"?

'Cause that just got you ten Gay Points.

Jack finding the stones doesn't "definetly" mean anything. I think they were there for contrast purposes. Perhaps the light and the dark that Locke talked about was the foreshadowing of the two groups splitting up?

*BUMPITY BUMP*

Wednesday, November 3, 8/7c

"The Moth"

Charlie begins a painful journey of withdrawal from drugs, surprisingly aided by Locke, whose true motive for helping Charlie is a mystery. Meanwhile, survivors struggle to find and free Jack when he's buried alive in a cave collapse, and someone might be secretly thwarting Sayid, Kate, and Boone when they enact a plan to find the source of the French transmission.

- Is Locke saving the delicious columbian baby powder for himself?

- Is Jack going to take this as a sign that moving to the caves was a bad idea?

- Will they show Shannon in various states of undress to make up for her abscence last week?

- Will Jin and Sayid have the island showdown we've all been waiting for?

- What's going on with The Thing in The Jungle?

- Who's thwartin' the efforts? Early guesses would point to Locke on that one.

Thanks to baseball, I missed the past two weeks. My sister recorded each episode, but she recorded two weeks ago over with the BoSox winning. Soo, looks like I'll be a little LOST this week.

The spoilers on spoilerfix.com make the next 3 weeks look AWESOME. This is literally the only show on TV right now that I immediately want to watch again as soon as an episode ends.

Go the ABC.com site and check out the episode guide so you're up-to-date. You'll especially need to get the low-down on the Koreans.

Ahh, gotcha.

Thanks.

- Will they show Shannon in various states of undress to make up for her abscence last week?

What, do you think this is Enterprise or something? Not that T'Pau and Hoshi in various states of undress is a bad thing. And if Shannon, Sun and Kate were to have a half-naked catfight, I'm not gonna complain either.

- What's going on with The Thing in The Jungle?

Sun's Korean Yakuza/Triad-equivalent father was subjected to cosmic rays during the crash, mutating him into a large, horrible carnivourous creature.

- Who's thwartin' the efforts? Early guesses would point to Locke on that one.

If we go the Keyser Soze route, it's probably Hurley. If we go for someone more obvious, then it's Kate.

I just read the episode summaries for the past two episodes and shit is lit on the island.

Since I didn't see them, I can't really give any lists. I haven't really been into the discussions of the show, which I wish I had been more. After tonights episode, I will talk a lot more about it.

Sign in to follow this