TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WhenDanSaysJump

Buy Warrior's belt.

That's cool he's selling his SummerSlam 1992 trenchcoat thingy, I'll be damned if anybody will actually pay that much for his stuff.

- Deon B-)

He claims to be the only one to ever wear colored belts?? Didn't Michaels use to where a white colored one, and I thought the Rock wore some colored IC belts.

Guest Staravenger

I tried putting a joke bid, but it needs credit card verifcations and shit (because it's for that much money). Fuck it, I'll just fake bid some wrestlers dirty underpants.

I believe he could get a few thousand for that, but 35,000 is a bit steep even if he is one of the more popular wrestlers of the 90s.

Guest bigm350
I believe he could get a few thousand for that, but 35,000 is a bit steep even if he is one of the more popular wrestlers of the 90s.

$35,000 for it? I don't think its ring used. I think he had it personally made for him but was never used in a WWF ring. Hell with that.

Even being an Ultimate Warrior mark, I wouldn't buy it for more then 3 grand even if it was ring worn.

Guest W_Hillard

To the mods: I guess I did start a thread in the wrong forum. Oops. Sorry. :bonk:

In any case, I wonder what Vince's reaction to this would be? Isn't this kind of a slap in the WWE's face?

Guest bigm350
To the mods: I guess I did start a thread in the wrong forum. Oops. Sorry. :bonk:

In any case, I wonder what Vince's reaction to this would be? Isn't this kind of a slap in the WWE's face?

Not really. If it was personally made for him by Reggie Parks as the Warrior states, then I think he should do whatever he wants with it.

Guest W_Hillard
To the mods: I guess I did start a thread in the wrong forum. Oops. Sorry.  :bonk:

Not really. If it was personally made for him by Reggie Parks as the Warrior states, then I think he should do whatever he wants with it.

Good point.

On the other hand, does that mean that it wasn't actually commisioned by WWE and thus actually worth less monetarily?

Guest Sturgis
He claims to be the only one to ever wear colored belts?? Didn't Michaels use to where a white colored one, and I thought the Rock wore some colored IC belts.

List of colored belts off the top of my head.

Warrior: Yellow IC, Purple, Blue & White World.

Shawn Micheals & Jeff Jarret: White

I remember one of these two had a turquiose(sp?) belt, but I don't remember which one.

Goldust & Ahmed Johnson: Gold

(When Ahmed one the belt from Goldust he kept the gold strap)

HHH: White

The purple IC title was created after WM 14(SCSA World title was navy blue) but a year later they were black staps.

The WWF Lightheavyweight title was red, but turned black in 2000

Old School

In the 1980's the IC title was green until Valentine destroyed it after losing to Tito Santana in a cage match(Can be seen on the HOF DVD)

The Tag titles were were red at this time.

Guest Trivia247

He gets the money and sends it to the bush campaigned signed by

"To G.W Bush, from the Conservative Face paint wearers of america SNARL!"

He said he was the only one to wear colored WWF Heavyweight Championship belts, meaning the World title.

Guest Trivia247

never understood why the WWF played to Ultimate's ego in allowing all his title belts to have different color leather...

Guest Sturgis

I belive it was because he show up without a belt to the shows and the had to make a new ones, thus why it wasn't black. The kayfabe reason is "he's insane and thus has different colored belts"

Guest Quik

The whole E-bay description sounds like a cheesy, early 90's WWE promo.

"I am WARRIOR, purveyor, of truth, justice, destucticity, and not being seen in mirrors. Naked santa clause, blah blah blah, SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY!!!!"

I seem to remember Ultimate Warrior loosing a powder-blue-colored World Title to Sgt. Slaughter at the Rumble (can't remember the year off the top of my head). That was my favorite color of all the straps he had.

Warrior gets a little too defensive about others wearing colored World Titles. Now that you mention Slaughter winning a colored World Title from Warrior at the 91 Rumble, Slaughter is wearing the same blue title around his shoulder on the Wrestlemania VII cover. I don't know if he ever wore it after that photo, though.

Slaughter won the purple title off Warrior at the Rumble. He walked into Wrestlemania VII with the black strap though.

The whacky Warrior's at it again:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5123100965&rd=1

I don't remember him wearing this though, I'm guessing it must have been on a RAW episode or something.

I laughed my ass off for the wrong reasons at stone_monolithic's feedback in Warrior's profile on E-Bay:

Ultimate Service From Excellent Seller,Glad To "oWn" something of Mr.Warrior's

If that isn't corny, I have no idea what is. What losers would pay this much money to by something from him? Warrior even gives feedback:

"Warrior Ebayer. Quick Pay. Clear Communication. Intense to do deal. Awesome!"

I'd hate to see what negative feedback would say from him.