TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO "Will Orton Actually Get Over?" Thread

I'm not really liking this match either...

Well..being one that watched Jericho & Benoit vs. Regal & Angle earlier..I can say this match for Regal isn't to entertaining. ;) But it has been ok..acceptable..

Guest Quik
Flair Flop. Thank you Ric Flair, for being the most bland, unoriginal, boring wrestler to ever convince the world that he was something great.

What about Hogan?

At least Hogan isn't on WWE TV right now.

Guest Staravenger
Flair Flop. Thank you Ric Flair, for being the most bland, unoriginal, boring wrestler to ever convince the world that he was something great.

What about Hogan?

Hey, Hogan is reffered to as a not-so-good wrestler, so it's not a fair comparison. Everyone is brain washed Flair is the greatest thing since Sliced Bread.

Hey, wise guys eh!

Wooo wooo woo woo woo, nyuk nyuk.

Sadly, I had more fun doing that than I have had watching RAW tonight.

Sadly, me too almost.

Never seen a Flair match from 1984-1994?

Jesus christ.....whats up with the excessive commercials tonight...they've had more commercial time than actual air time

Because the diva search went commercial-less.. :(

And god..that movie looks like it's gonna suck.

It's amazing...Regal's chest..yes..his chest sells chops better then almost anyone else. The shit gets red fast.

The because the only people more pale than Garrison Cade are the English.

Guest Fook

The problem was that they went the first 25 minutes with the stupid diva search segment and didn't go to commercial.

So now they're just going to put the commercials during the unneccessary parts - the matches. :bonk:

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Never seen a Flair match from 1984-1994?

Obviously.

Hell you could stretch the dates from '81 to '96.

Guest Quik

Oh shut the fuck up. Like what he does now at just shy of 60 is representitive of his entire career. Flair/Steamboat at Clash VI is STILL the best match on US Soil and it says a lot for the "workrate" guys of today that they can't top it.

That one spot didn't convince me. I've always hated Flair. Even before I became a smark. He bores me. It's the same thing, over and over and over.

Oh he'll win. I just don't think he should.

Yes, because the top heel on the program should NEVER GET THE BELT AGAIN, RIGHT?

I never said that.

But how about a total shocker... HHH and Orton have a series of matches.... and Orton using brains and guts, finds a way to hang on to the belt in every encounter?

They are trying to make a new star...and that would get people's attention.

It's amazing...Regal's chest..yes..his chest sells chops better then almost anyone else. The shit gets red fast.

The because the only people more pale than Garrison Cade are the English.

Too bad Piper's not around anymore

What about Hogan?

Hey, Hogan is reffered to as a not-so-good wrestler, so it's not a fair comparison. Everyone is brain washed Flair is the greatest thing since Sliced Bread.

Sliced Bread #2?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Flair/Regal is negative stars thus far. God, the old man can hardly walk.

The saddest part?

His chops are still more credible than anything in Jericho's offensive reiptoire. They look like they hurt, and nothing Jericho does looks anything but loose.

And god..that movie looks like it's gonna suck.

I hope you aren't talking about Hero.

:angry:

No..was talking about that Sky Captain and the something world thing..

With Angelina Jolie looking like a robot thing from AI.

Guest Quik

Aw shit, I just realized I'm gonna start a Flair "Greatest Wrestler or not" Debate. I take back my comments. I said nothing to challenge Flair's status. Raw's on right now... it sucks. Let's make witty comments and mock what's bad. Come children, let us work together.

Batista looked like he was eyeing Regal there. Probably thinking to himself how his new ring attire is "all wrong".

Batista/Flair vs. Regal/Eugene at Unforgiven. If Flair/Batista win, they get to makeover Regal and Eugene.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Oh he'll win. I just don't think he should.

Yes, because the top heel on the program should NEVER GET THE BELT AGAIN, RIGHT?

I never said that.

But how about a total shocker... HHH and Orton have a series of matches.... and Orton using brains and guts, finds a way to hang on to the belt in every encounter?

They are trying to make a new star...and that would get people's attention.

Austin/Hart

You don't need to put a guy over to make him a star.

Guest Staravenger
This match has a methodical pace with lots of old-school storytelling. (/JR Speak)

JR-to-English: I wish I had some BBQ Sauce...

That spot was REALLY horrible looking.

Oh shut the fuck up. Like what he does now at just shy of 60 is representitive of his entire career. Flair/Steamboat at Clash VI is STILL the best match on US Soil and it says a lot for the "workrate" guys of today that they can't top it.

That one spot didn't convince me. I've always hated Flair. Even before I became a smark. He bores me. It's the same thing, over and over and over.

And you're a WWE mark right?