TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO "Will Orton Actually Get Over?" Thread

Guest Staravenger
I think Lita in an Elvira outfit and goth makeup would be an immense improvement.

Just slap one of those leftover Kane masks on her.

I have something to say:

Lita, I hate you - Lita, I hate you, Lita, more than life itself. You are a vile, horrible man with no soul. And even though I have no choice but to marry you, I want to make it clear that I love, and I will always love a dead rotting dog over you. The only joy I have now in life is in hoping and praying for you to suffer a horrible accident resulting in your painful and immediate death. I sincerely hope you rot in hell.

Guest Staravenger
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?

Yourself hand in your dignity card to Vince McMahons evil hand?

That first post-honeymoon fight is going to be a bitch....

Kane: You're trying to kill me. Why now?

Lita: Because two years ago, I slept eight hours. A year ago, it was twelve. Now, it's fifteen. Pretty soon, it's going to be twenty-four.

Kane: What are you trying to do? Scare me?

Lita: I need a life.

Kane: GET A JOB!

Lita : I don't want a job. I want you.

Kane : I'm taken, by me. Get out of the house, do something useful, Goddammit.

Lita: You wouldn't let me work when I wanted to.

Kane: That was a year ago.

Lita: You throw a tantrum every time I'm not home.

Kane: Look, sister. I'm out there in the jungle. Eight hours a day.

Lita: You wouldn't even let me canvas for Kennedy!

Kane: YOU WANT A JOB?! I got a job for you. Fix up this pigsty! You get a pretty Goddammed good salary for testing out this bed all day! You want an extra fifty dollars a week, try vacuuming! You want an extra hundred, make this Goddammed bed! Try opening some Goddammed windows! That's why you can't stand up in here - THE GOD DAMN PLACE SMELLS LIKE A CLOSET!

Guest Fook
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?

The best Raw segment of the year.

Yes, better than the Horseman-esque beatdown on Orton last week.

I think Lita in an Elvira outfit and goth makeup would be an immense improvement.

How about in Kane's old ring attire, mask and all, like I was suggesting for the longest time.

ANd the reason that this wedding went mostly as scheduled was because the couple that sings that "Together" song wasn't here for this wedding.

I have something to say:

Lita, I hate you - Lita, I hate you, Lita, more than life itself. You are a vile, horrible man with no soul. And even though I have no choice but to marry you, I want to make it clear that I love, and I will always love a dead rotting dog over you. The only joy I have now in life is in hoping and praying for you to suffer a horrible accident resulting in your painful and immediate death. I sincerely hope you rot in hell.

Don't you mean "suffle"

I have something to say:

Don't you mean "suffle"

Yeth, I meanth suffle. My bad.

I have something to say:

Don't you mean "suffle"

Yeth, I meanth suffle. My bad.

I was gonna hack into your post to fix it but I realized it wasn;t worse the rithk.

Guest Fook
Trish was fucking smokin. How the hell she is a single woman is beyond me.

She's not. She's engaged.

RAW THOUGHTS:

-That had to be one of the worst RAW skits ever, and definetly the worst skit Rock has ever been in. It was long and not funny. Diva search must end.

-Edge vs Jericho was a pretty good match, but the finish kind of ruined it. A DQ finish for THAT?! Since when? Is this 1985?

-The Triple H/Orton segment was well done. I actually was anticipating what would happen, unlike most RAW segments of the last few years. The only part I didn't like was Orton's "psycho" face after spitting at Trips. A cocky smile would have been much better.Orton should keep the Evolution song- it fits him perfectly.

-Regal/Flair: Eugene must leave. Benoit feuding with Batista is ok I guess, as long as he is still involved with Orton/Trips in some way. Regal wins with brass knuckles? Wow, I haven't seen that 4000 times already.

-Smackdown Reboud: The JBL/Undertaker feud should end. Cool 619 chair shot from Angle. Poorin paint on Eddie's car is supposed to be dramatic? Please.

-The Lita/Kane must have been the worst segment of all time. It was LONG, BORING, had no HBK, no satisfying finish, and horrible acting. Wrestlecrap better make some space for this peace of shit. A wall of fire? Please. Trish in her underwear was good but it's not like I haven't seen a woman in her underwear before (ok, I haven't, fuck you).

Hey, the wedding was the best thing on this show tonight. I've been saying for weeks now that Kane is the main reason to watch Raw (not sure if that's good or bad, heh). Sure, this show sucked ass tonight, but the wedding wasn't the reason. The Diva crap was much, much worse and the predictable HHH/Orton thing was more boring.

What do you bet this Raw gets the best rating in months? Kane = money.

Guest Anglesault

If the whole thing just ended with an all white Kane shaking hands with and greeting a pair of midgets, it might have been the best segment ever.

However, with everything else they did, including Eric's READING GLASSES OF DOOM, Trish, the wall of fire and the video, it's without a doubt the best thing ever.

Guest Staravenger

The wedding was so bad it was good. The rating will either be really bad, or surprisingly good.

Guest MikeSC

I was dozing off --- did Ross once ask "When the hell did Eric become a minister? Damn it to hell! HELLFIRE! HELLFIRE! HELLFIRE!" ?

-=Mike

If the whole thing just ended with an all white Kane shaking hands with and greeting a pair of midgets, it might have been the best segment ever.

However, with everything else they did, including Eric's READING GLASSES OF DOOM, Trish, the wall of fire and the video, it's without a doubt the best thing ever.

I just wanna sit in on a creative team meeting. And after "Matt and Lita try to escape but are blocked by a wall of fire," I will drop the un- prefix because they earned it with that whack-ass shit.

-The Triple H/Orton segment was well done. I actually was anticipating what would happen, unlike most RAW segments of the last few years. The only part I didn't like was Orton's "psycho" face after spitting at Trips. A cocky smile would have been much better.Orton should keep the Evolution song- it fits him perfectly.

Psycho face? Are you on crack? Didn't you see when Orton wound up and was going to hit HHH with the title? the look on Orton's face didn't look psycho to me, he had a cocky smile.

The wedding segament was not suppose to be taken seriously.

It was by far one of the most entertaining segments in RAW history.