TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

Lockdown Comments~

I dunno, I would've liked to see that handled... better. I don't quite know how, but there must be some way to ensure that that doesn't happen again.

Anyway... good show all around. Toxxic's all over the place, and there's a lot of big developments that I refuse to spoil, except for one thing...

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Hollywood Boulevard (Mike Van Siclen & "Urban Legend" Todd Cortez) © vs Revolution Zero ("Hollywood" Spike Jenkins & Sean Davis)

- Revolution Zero. No doubt.

Sup now?

Guest Suicide King

Well, regarding the double opening. I tried to PM Johnny to change it, since his was the last one I received and he was still online. That said, it is really something that is supposed to be hammered out in the show thread. Not much I could do about it really, as it's rather rude to edit other people's promos without permission.

And Spike tries to be cute.

Honestly, King? I don't think it's completely your fault, because it should've been hammered out in the show thread. However, I feel that editing Landon or Johnny's promo to make it fit later in the show would've been better than "LET'S PRETEND." That's all I'm saying.

Man, who wrote that stinker of a match in the middle of the show? This Suicidal dude really needs to kick it up a little, because lacklustre efforts like that are never going to cut it if he wants to move up the card. It's probably why I've never heard of him before.

And note to this MacPhisto guy: It's never going to get over. Change gimmicks.

-Z

Guest Suicide King
Man, who wrote that stinker of a match in the middle of the show? This Suicidal dude really needs to kick it up a little, because lacklustre efforts like that are never going to cut it if he wants to move up the card. It's probably why I've never heard of him before.

And note to this MacPhisto guy: It's never going to get over. Change gimmicks.

::glares::

You just wait. One day someone will replace you as Commish, and you'll get the bed next to me at the retirement home. Then I'll bribe the nurse to replace your IV contents with Vasoline. That'll teach you.

Feel free to edit my promo, so it reads that I come after during a commercial break after Johnny's promo...if, it makes things clearer for people.

Anyway...superior leg physchology? W00t~! Who's Superior now Mr 'I used your Nelbina' Flesher?

Landon, turning face does not mean you can mock Flesher. And I'd be careful if I were you, or I'll start claiming the rights back to the Shooting Star Legdrop WHICH WAS MINE WAAAAAAAAY BEFORE YOU USED IT AS A FINISHER, SUNSHINE.

I'll read the show properly and fully later. But now, I have to feed the kitchen and hoover the cats. Or possible the other way around.

And Spike - if the war IS over, we just start another one, got it?

Landon, turning face does not mean you can mock Flesher. And I'd be careful if I were you, or I'll start claiming the rights back to the Shooting Star Legdrop WHICH WAS MINE WAAAAAAAAY BEFORE YOU USED IT AS A FINISHER, SUNSHINE.

...I'm already one step ahead of you, don't worry. :P

Anyway...on reading the show, quick congrats to everybody who won and thumbs up to those who showed only to have their dreams of victory crushed...and all that. A big congrats to Drazon though for getting #1 contendership, which I'd say is well deserved considering your recent showings.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Well let's see. The two opening promos were fairly good, and didn't disturb each other, which was a plus.

I really dug King's motives and reasonings when he spoke to Landon, and appreciate how it sets Landon up to earn a chance to break through the ceiling. Good writing and a nice set up to the build of Landon. Toxxic wisely staying out of that battle as he had a battle of words with Johnny earlier was another nice touch. Going with Toxxic, interesting development with him and Johnny as Toxxic was very correct in stating if it wasn't for the open challenge, there would have been no underestimation.

Urban Empire is fairly good. My history on the Masked Man is rough... is he some sort of agent? aye... I'll look into it.

Ace Lezaire beating the almighty hell out of Mark Stevens in what looks to be Mark's match though. Nice little after promo there as we remember King as the righteous bastard. Not to mention him and Edwin in that I Quit match from the Pay Per View long ago... I guess there was a DNS??

New USJL champ in David Cross with a short match. Ryan Dustin cruiserweight contender.

The Empire defying the Revolution! BADA BOOM DING BONG SKIPE

oh yeah... I wrote a match there too... :P

As for Landon/King match... I have not read that yet, so gimme some time... review shall come.

*Yeah...cumbetweenyourears...HAHAHA*