TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

I can't take this anymore

OK, for the last, well, it seems forever, we've been talking about this stupid election.

Bush is a Nazi.

Kerry is a Flip-Flooper.

Bush is our 9/11 God.

Kerry is a Vietnam Hero.

Now, I love me a good political debate like anyone else -- well, not really since I have an ADD conditition when it comes to reading posts that are not written by me and are longer than three sentences. However, I'm already sick of hearing about the latest poll numbers that mean nothing two months away from the election. I'm also tired of seeing "Who would you vote for as of 8/12/04 at 1:30 p.m?" threads.

Of course, I know this political bickering will continue right up to the Election, and that's why I have decided to make it worth something. I'm calling on all you Kerry/Bush lovers/haters to put your money where your mouth is.

If you support your candidate so much, or if you're opposed to a candidate and want him defeated at any cost, I'm calling your punk-ass out. I say let's make a wager on who will win the 2004 Election -- Bush or Kerry -- and let's put something on the line that will remind us of our glorious victory or bittersweet defeat.

Our Avatars.

Here's how it will work. Someone who is on Bush's side hook up with somone on Kerry's side via this thread by issuing an open challenge on this post. Someone who is on Kerry's side accept an open challenge of your choice by a Bush Backer.

If Bush wins the election, the Bush backer gets to choose the Kerry backer's Avatar and subject line, and versa vice should Kerry win the election.

Now I know a number of you are going to say "But I'm THIRD-PARTY INDEPENDENT." Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here. I don't like most of you anyway.

Now I figure a fair amount of Avatar take-over time should be from when the election is over to the end of the 2004 calendar year. And of course, the Avatars and subject line must conform to TSM standards.

Now who's in, and more importantly, which Kerry supporter faggot will accept my challenge? Fellow Conservative Brigade members follow suit, if you have the nerve.

Remember, only those that are Bush Backers issue the open challenge and only those that are Kerry Backer accept an open challenge. I figure things should work more smoothly if one side does the challenging and the other side does the accepting, if things should work at all, that is...

Guest MikeSC

Hell, I'll challenge any Kerry backer on this --- but I need to know a good site for really insulting images for an avatar.

-=Mike

...Who was hoping for a "KKK for Kerry" thread...

r3013603655.jpg

SCREW THIS NAMSY PAMBSY AVATAR CRAP! I CHALLENGE ANYONE MAN ENOUGH TO A DUEL!

Seriously though, I'll be in. I'm pretty confident in a Bush victory, so if Kerry wins I'll be impressed enough to have his creepy mortician like mug as my avatar for a couple months. I'll only hook up with INXS if his part of the deal involves his avatar being a short clip of him taking a hammer to his gentials.

I'm sure many people here are neither Bush or Kerry supporters but have keen interest in the election. An unfortunate scenario during this two party system. I'm sure many here also feel the sentiments that Bush is the far lesser of two evils, so those who want this clown out of office aren't necessarily pro-Kerry either.

I'm sure many people here are neither Bush or Kerry supporters but have keen interest in the election.

Yes, and I covered that with the following:

Now I know a number of you are going to say "But I'm THIRD-PARTY INDEPENDENT." Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here. I don't like most of you anyway.

OK, so far it's Me v. Tyler, and BX v. Mike.

Anyone else, or are you all a bunch of Third-Party pussies?...

I'm a no party pussy thank you.

You should charge admission to this, you might make a fortune.

Open challenge:

Somebody will win the election, and the Canadian dollar will still be worth shit.

Now bring it on.

Guest SP-1
Open challenge:

Somebody will win the election, and the Canadian dollar will still be worth shit.

Now bring it on.

Oh TAG~!

INXS...you're MINE. Having you use something that says "I'm stupid" or something would just be redudant, I want something that I know will irk you, and sums up the victory. Thus, I motion for this to be INXS's new avatar:

bc04buddy6.gif

I hope you respect the agreement.