TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

The OAO Fantasy League Thread

Guest The Last Free Voice

Jeeze, didn't even realize it was my turn. SOrry for the hold up guys... I'll take Chris Daniels.

Shit. Shitshitshitshitshit. I'm always the last one to hear about these sorts of things. This happened at TNS. I came into it late and picked my roster from whoever wasn't already picked.

So... is there any way I can start up my own with you guys'? If so, I guess I'll need to know who's drafted who and whatever rules have been made. Thanks.

We're already more than halfway done with ours. Phoenix Fury Legdrop was considering starting another one up for people that missed out on our cutoff though.

Would I get to use the same wrestlers you guys get to use? Or will we get leftovers and get to use indy wrestlers? I was planning on taking scraps anyway, so could I make my roster after you guys have drafted yours?

We're already more than halfway done with ours.  Phoenix Fury Legdrop was considering starting another one up for people that missed out on our cutoff though.

Would I get to use the same wrestlers you guys get to use? Or will we get leftovers and get to use indy wrestlers? I was planning on taking scraps anyway, so could I make my roster after you guys have drafted yours?

Why don't you start your own and get 6 other people to play and start from scratch with all the talent included? That way you get all the workers you want and people who missed out the first time are included.

104 hours, 15 picks left. Can we do it?!

I assume not.

ETA: Zach, would you mind changing my user name to "Waingro"? CM Funk's kinda getting old.

I too get a kick out of your name being the huge ass CM Punk mark I am. Your current one in my opinion way better than the one your proposing to change it too. So in conclusion don't do it!