-Women's World Championship

Victoria vs Trish Stratus

-William Regal/Chris Benoit vs Ric Flair/Batista

-Kane vs Shawn Michaels

-Ladder Match - IC Title

Christian vs Chris Jericho

-World Tag Team Titles

Tajiri/Rhyno vs Las Resistance

What do you guys think of the card so far? What kind of matches will they add, now that Heyman's back on creative?

And lastly, do you think will get som stupid DIVA segments at the PPV? <_<

I'm actually looking forward to this, but i think that's mainly because i skipped Summerslam. My main worry is the Benoit/Regal tag match against Evo. I'm sure the match will be fine (or at least average), but i keep thinking we'll see a Regal heel turn, and i'm not sure i want to see a Benoit/Regal fued.

Of the other matches:

Hopefully Jericho/Christian is given enough time to really fire. Should be match of the night by a fare way.

I couldn't stand babyface Victoria as womens champ, and i dont see her winning.

Kane/HBK should be good. This is the sort of match HBK can really shine in given the opportunity. Another job for Kane? I hope not, but i think he will.

New tag champs should be crowned.

I actually dont care what happens in the main event, as long as it's a good match. HHH has had his working boots on for most of this year, so hopefully he can do it here with Orton.

I dont think Heyman will have much more influence, but there will be some sort of time-filler involving the Divas.

decent card, crap for buildup.

Middle-of-the-road Raw, IMO. Some good stuff--but can't bring myself to care about Eugene/HHH or Orton. Opening segment was good but dragged a bit. Although I couldn't get past the fact that "oh wow--Jericho's in the same position he was over 4 years ago."

and Unforgiven is Sunday? They didn't really build up some of the main matches.

Okay, Orton/HHH yes, but HBK only appeared for the Rep convention, Christian JUST came back, I didn't realize Victoria vs. Trish was happening (not that it matters either way), ditto for the tag match, and why is Benoit in a pointless slapped-together tag match vs. Evolution on a PPV?

I'm not buying Randy as champ. His character is...uh...he rebels against HHH and Bisch? Yeah, big deal. *yawn* Oh, he spit at HHH. Yay?

The investment of time in the wedding angle baffles me. Especially since Kane's not going to be doing much of anything once the angle is over.

Guest TigerDriver91

I have a weird feeling that Trish retains at Unforgiven only to eventually lose the title to Lita. :rolleyes:

Had I missed RAW tonight, I wouldn't even imagine that the PPV is this Sunday. All of these PPVs are wearing thin on me. I dread when they add even more.

Guest Ray
There are only 6 matches. Are they going to add matches?

That could always mean HHH is going to do another "ridiculously long for no reason" match.

-World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton vs. HHH

HHH becomes a 9 time world champ, duh.

I hope Victoria gets it back.

Should be good.

-Kane vs Shawn Michaels

I'm mostly excited about this one since its never happened before (on TV anyway).

-Ladder Match - IC Title

Hey look, Jericho is fighting for the IC title in a ladder match! Just like 3 years ago.

-World Tag Team Titles

Should be good. I hope Tajiri and Rhyno finally get some gold back.

I predict Hurricane or Val Venis will make it into the 7th match after being thrown together on Heat for whatever reason.

For some reason I see a Diva Search segment after 3 matches on the card.

Raw Divas vs. Smackdown Divas vs. Diva Search Divas vs. the Portland Trail Blazers in an Obstacle Course Challenge. The obstacles include:

"Correctly pronounce a four-syllable word." This should weed out Lita, Jazz, and some Blazers.

"Perform an arm-drag." There goes Smackdown, but surprisingly, the scrappy Blazers pass this test.

"Here is a crate of heroin. What do you do?" Okay, this wipes out every Blazer that passed Round 1, taking us down to Raw vs. Diva Search.

"Mix this pudding with this Jell-O. Then wrestle in it for a while." Coming out of this as winners are Trish, Christy, and Mystery Woman.

"Show your ass." In a shocking turn of events, the Mystery Woman is revealed to be Maurice Cheeks, who wins the contest by name only: Cheeks. "Why? I thought Stevie Richards was the woman. How can you do that?" Because we're the storytellers here, and don't feel we need to justify every little detail here. Now give it up for the Cheek man.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Why is Christian in a ladder match right after coming back from an injury? That seems really stupid to me.

Guest Big Daddy V1

I think the card should be good, just don't think it'll be spectacluar (weak build)

Randy Orton vs. HHH

Screw job finish leading to an Orton win

-Women's Title

Trish Stratus vs. Victoria

Ummm, is Stevie coming out? I could care less what happens here, but Trish for the win.

-William Regal/Chris Benoit vs. Big Dave/Ric Flair

Very sad to see this 'Raw' match on the PPV, but I see Regal/Benoit winning. Expect this to be the curtain jerker.

-Kane vs. Shawn Micheals

A feud with little to no heat to it, seeing how HBK has already returned and ruined the whole thing. But HBK will take the win.

-IC Title

Ladder Match

Chris Jericho vs. Christian

How I wish there was at least another week for this one to build. I'm going to say this one gets best match of the night, but there will be Tomko interference. Christian will reign as the new IC champ.

-World Tag Team Titles

Rhyno/Tajiri vs. La Resistance

With Tajiri having a knee injury (despite working with it) I still see La Resistance holding the tag team gold, despite Rhyno and Tajiri getting that push.

Guest krazykat72
Why is Christian in a ladder match right after coming back from an injury? That seems really stupid to me.

Because this has been a badly hyped show and they need a hot gimmick match to *maybe* pop a few more buys. Thankfully they haven't used the ladder to death this year like they have in the past. I *think* the last ladder match was Christian/RVD from some time last year.

-Paul Jacobi-

Randy Orton vs. HHH

HHH becomes a 9 time world champ, duh.

I hope Victoria gets it back.

Should be good.

-Kane vs Shawn Michaels

I'm mostly excited about this one since its never happened before (on TV anyway).

-Ladder Match - IC Title

Hey look, Jericho is fighting for the IC title in a ladder match! Just like 3 years ago.

-World Tag Team Titles

Should be good. I hope Tajiri and Rhyno finally get some gold back.

I predict Hurricane or Val Venis will make it into the 7th match after being thrown together on Heat for whatever reason.

Its amazing. From Unforgiven 2001:

Unforgiven 2001

September 23, 2001 in Pittsburgh, PA

Mellon Arena drawing 13,855 ($648,115)

Shown live on PPV

Billy Gunn pinned Tommy Dreamer (3:12).

WWF Tag Champs Bubba & D-Von Dudley beat Matt & Jeff Hardy, Lance Storm & Hurricane, and The Big Show & Spike Dudley (14:21) in a "four corners elimination" match.

Big Show pinned Storm (6:52).

Matt pinned Spike (7:57).

D-Von pinned Matt (14:21).

Perry Saturn pinned Raven (5:07).

Christian pinned Edge (11:53) to win the WWF I-C Title.

WCW Tag Champs The Undertaker & Kane beat Kronik (10:22) when Undertaker pinned Clark.

WWF Hardcore Champ Rob Van Dam pinned Chris Jericho (16:33).

WCW World Champ The Rock beat Booker T & Shane McMahon (15:23) in a "handicap" match when he pinned McMahon.

Rhyno pinned Yoshihiro Tajiri (4:50) to win the WCW U.S. Title.

Kurt Angle beat Steve Austin (23:12) via submission to win the WWF World Title.

The RVD/Jericho was over the Hardcore title and was basically a ladder match if I recall correctly. Christian was involved in a match against Edge for the IC title.

Gee, what progress in the last 3 years for these guys huh?

World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton vs. HHH

HHH wants Orton to look good, so Randy willl be put over huge. Orton wins by DQ via interference, or new Evolution member Shelton Benjamin costs Orton the match, either of which will prolong the feud.

Could be alright. Trish doesn't need the belt, so Victoria will get it back here.

Good, but throwaway match that will probably have the Commonwealth Connection going over.

-Kane vs Shawn Michaels

HBK works great with bigger guys, and can bump like a madman when he needs to, so I'm looking forward to this one. Shawn wins here, with a gimmick match possibly to follow at Survivor Series.

-Ladder Match - IC Title

Could be the show-stealer. Not only have they shown some great chemistry working together, but both also know how to use the ladder gimmick effectively. Winner will depend on if they pull off the Edge heel turn here, or decide to wait.

-World Tag Team Titles

This has had a good build, though the match itself will probably be forgettable. Team Extreme win the belts here, hopefully feuding with some other tag team soon enough.

Heat match will probably be something like Rosey vs. Tomko.

Guest HitmanHart
The RVD/Jericho was over the Hardcore title and was basically a ladder match if I recall correctly. Christian was involved in a match against Edge for the IC title.

Ha! That's funny.

But also sad.

It's funny how Jericho and Christian are feuding over the IC title, just like last year. Also, I hope I don't see any more diva segments( but I know I will).

They announced the Diva Boxing thing last night as well, that everyone I guess missed.....

DIVA BOXING though, how can't you guys be marking out?

:(

I don't have time to watch Raw anymore because of night school. Seriously, Diva boxing?!! :throwup:

Ha! That's funny.

But also sad.

Well, over 3 years ago Jericho was feuding with BENOIT over the Intercontinental Title in a Ladder match after a long feud.

Still, at least he's progressed since where he was nearly 5 years ago--feuding with Chyna over the IC title. ;)

Benoit on the other hand...uh...he's in a tag match to fill time. Glad they didn't decide to heavily depush him or anything, despite that lousy title run being completely his fault.

They announced the Diva Boxing thing last night as well, that everyone I guess missed.....

If it wasn't fixed and I didn't know they'd be punching like sissies I'd care. If we got some solid punches and they looked like they were trying to kill each other out there, we'd have something.

If it wasn't fixed and I didn't know they'd be punching like sissies I'd care. If we got some solid punches and they looked like they were trying to kill each other out there, we'd have something.

Will the Divas be in G-String bikinis and be fighting in mud?

So, Jericho, if he wins, is a 7 time champion? And he's only been in the company for 5 years? And he didn't hold the IC Title from April '01-Sept. '02? And the title wasn't around for around 8 monthes? So in approximatly 3 years, when the year and five month period in which he didn't hold the title and the 8 monthes the title wasn't around are considered, he at Unforgiven would have held the belt 7 times? 7 times in 3 years?

So, Jericho, if he wins, is a 7 time champion? And he's only been in the company for 5 years? And he didn't hold the IC Title from April '01-Sept. '02? And the title wasn't around for around 8 monthes? So in approximatly 3 years, when the year and five month period in which he didn't hold the title and the 8 monthes the title wasn't around are considered, he at Unforgiven would have held the belt 7 times? 7 times in 3 years?

I thought he was only sitting on 5, like Jeff Jarrett and RVD, which means he would be winning number 6? Still, if he wins, that's a helluva lot of IC title reigns. If Christian wins, he'll be up to number 4, and he's only been in singles since late 2001, and for a lot of that he was still strictly a tag wrestler (with Storm and Jericho). The IC title is such a tramp!

Jericho has 6. Jarrett's had 5. RVD's had 5.

Jericho got his sixth when the Cage match with RVD was re-started and counted as a new match per WWE's booking, and he won it back.

Jericho has 6. Jarrett's had 5.

Sure you've got that right? Here's a list of both of their IC title wins.

1. Jeff Jarrett over Razor Ramon 1/22/95 Tampa, FL

2. Jeff Jarrett over Bob Holly 4/26/95 Moline, IL

3. Jeff Jarrett over Razor Ramon 5/22/95 Trois-Rivieres, QB

4. Jeff Jarrett over Godfather 5/25/99 Moline, IL

5. Jeff Jarrett over Edge 7/25/99 Buffalo, NY

6. Jeff Jarrett over D'Lo Brown 8/22/99 Minneapolis, MN

1. Chris Jericho over Chyna 12/12/99 Sunrise, FL

2. Chris Jericho over Chris Beniot 5/2/00 Richmond, VA

3. Chris Jericho over Chris Beniot 1/21/01 New Orleans, LA

4. Chris Jericho over Rob Van Dam 9/16/02 Denver, Colorado

5. Chris Jericho over Rob Van Dam 10/27/03 Fayetteville, North Carolina

The question is whether or not you count Jericho's win for the "undisputed" Intercontinental Championship at RR 2000, which was after him and Chyna were co-intercontinental champions in early 2000.

Since Jarrett's first IC Title reign:

Taken from: http://www.wrestling-titles.com/wwf/ic.html

Jeff Jarrett 95/01/22 Tampa, FL

Title held up after a match against Bob Holly on 1995/04/26 in Moline, IN.

Jeff Jarrett [2] 95/04/26 Moline, IL

Defeats Bob Holly in rematch.

Razor Ramon [3] 95/05/19 Montreal, PQ

Jeff Jarrett [3] 95/05/21 Trois Rivieres, PQ

Shawn Michaels [3] 95/07/23 Nashville, TN

Dean Douglas 95/10/22 Winnipeg, MB

Awarded by forfeit after Michaels was injured by a marine group on 1995/10/14 at a club in Syracuse, NY.

Razor Ramon [4] 95/10/22 Winnipeg, MB

Goldust 96/01/21 Fresno, CA

Title held-up after a match against Savio Vega on 1996/04/01 in San Bernadino, CA.

Goldust [2] 96/04/01 San Bernadino, CA

Defeats Vega in rematch.

Ahmed Johnson 96/06/23 Milwaukee, WI

Declared vacant on 1996/08/12 because of injury.

Marc Mero 96/09/23 Hershey, PA

Defeats Faarooq Asad in tournament final.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley 96/10/21 Ft. Wayne, IN

Rocky Maivia 97/02/13 Lowell, MA

Owen Hart 97/04/28 Omaha, NB

Steve Austin 97/08/03 E. Rutherford, NJ

Vacant on 1997/09/08 in Cincinnati, OH when WWF Commissioner Sgt. Slaughter suspends Steve Austin and orders a tournament to be held for the vacant title.

Owen Hart [2] 97/10/05 St. Louis, MO

Defeats Farooq in tournament final.

Steve Austin [2] 97/11/09 Montreal, PQ

Rocky Maivia [2] 97/12/08 Portland, ME

Austin forfeits title and gives it to Maivia.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley [2] 98/08/30 New York, NY

Forced to vacate the title in 1998/10 due to knee surgery.

Ken Shamrock 98/10/12 Uniondale, NY

Defeats X-Pac in one-night tournament final.

Val Venis 99/02/14 Memphis, TN

Jesse James 99/03/15 San Jose, CA

Goldust [3] 99/03/29 E. Rutherford, NJ

The Godfather 99/04/12 Detroit, MI

Jeff Jarrett [4] 99/05/25 Moline, IL

Edge 99/07/24 Toronto, ON

Jeff Jarrett [5] 99/07/25 Buffalo, NY

D-Lo Brown 99/07/27 Columbus, OH

Jeff Jarrett [6] 99/08/22 Minneapolis, MN

Chyna 99/10/17 Cleveland, OH

A female wrestler.

Chris Jericho 99/12/12 Fort Lauderdale, FL

Title held up after a match against Chyna on 1999/12/28 in Richmond, VA with disputed pinfalls by two referees.

Chris Jericho [2] & Chyna [2] 00/01/03 Miami, FL

Both wrestlers awarded the title with a stipulation that if one loses, both lose the title.

Chris Jericho [2] 00/01/23 New York, NY

Defeats Chyna and Hardcore Holly in Triple Threat match.

Kurt Angle 00/02/27 Hartford, CT

Chris Benoit 00/04/02 Anaheim, CA

Defeats Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho in a three way match with a stipulation that the first man to get the pin wins the Intercontinental title.

Chris Jericho [3] 00/05/02 Richmond, VA

Chris Benoit [2] 00/05/08 Uniondale, NY

Rikishi Phatu 00/06/20 Memphis, TN

Val Venis [2] 00/07/04 Fort Lauderdale, FL

Chyna [3] 00/08/27 Raleigh, NC

Pins Trish Stratus in a tag team match between Chyna & Eddie Guerrero and Venis & Stratus.

Eddie Guerrero 00/09/04 Lexington, KY

Defeats Chyna and Kurt Angle in a three-way match.

Billy Gunn 00/11/21 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Chris Benoit [3] 00/12/10 Birmingham, AL

Chris Jericho [4] 01/01/21 New Orleans, LA

Hunter Hearst Helmsley [3] 01/04/03 Tulsa, OK

Jeff Hardy 01/04/10 Philadelphia, PA

Hunter Hearst Helmsley [4] 01/04/16 Knoxville, TN

Kane 01/05/20 Sacramento, CA

Albert 01/06/26 New York, NY

Lance Storm 01/07/23 Buffalo, NY

Edge [2] 01/08/19 San Jose, CA

Christian 01/09/23 Pittsburgh, PA

Edge [3] 01/10/21 St. Louis, MO

Test 01/11/05 Uniondale, NY

Edge [4] 01/11/18 Greensboro, NC

Unifies WCW United States Heavyweight Title.

William Regal 02/01/20 Atlanta, GA

Rob Van Dam 02/03/17 Toronto, ON

Eddie Guerrero [2] 02/04/21 Kansas City, MO

Rob Van Dam [2] 02/05/26 Edmonton, AB

Unifies WWE European Title, defeating Jeff Hardy on 02/07/21 in Grand Rapids, MI.

Chris Benoit [4] 02/07/29 Greensboro, NC

Rob Van Dam [3] 02/08/25 Uniondale, NY

Unifies WWE Hardcore Title, defeating Tommy Dreamer on 02/08/26 in New York, NY.

Chris Jericho [5] 02/09/16 Denver, CO

Kane [2] 02/09/30 Houston, TX

Abandoned on 02/10/20; loses to Triple H in the World Heavyweight Title match in Little Rock, AR on the same day.

Christian [2] 03/05/18 Charlotte, NC

Eliminates Booker T in a battle royal when the title is reinstated.

Booker T 03/07/07 Montreal, QC

Christian [3] 03/08/10 Des Moines, IA

Rob Van Dam [4] 03/09/29 Chicago, IL

Chris Jericho [6] 03/10/27 Fayetteville, NC

Rob Van Dam [4] 03/10/27 Fayetteville, NC

Randy Orton 03/12/14 Orlando, FL

Edge [5] 04/07/11 Hartford, CT