TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
algrim

Unforgiven this Sunday

Fuckin awful.........What was the fuckin point of keeping it a secret for all that time if he was gonna get the shit kicked out of him like that. Great booking, guys!

Guest SteveyP93

Tomko vs. Richards = worst match in WWF history. History has been made here tonight at Unforgiven!

Too bad I don't care about this match when I should, oh well.

Edit: Nice video package for it.

That Tomko/Richards match just killed me. That was a huge waste of time. Oh well hopfully the ladder match will get me back into things.

Meltzer:

"They had a worst match of the year and boy is this show in the toilet. Tomko pulled Richards's women's clothes off and he worked a match in granny panties and black socks. Not only did the crowd not laugh, but they booed it out of the building. Tomko beat him up for far too long with people begging for it to stop, and not in a good way. Finally Tomko won with a rack neckbreaker.

Jericho vs. Christian ladder match is next. Good luck to them."

^ Stevie could have had...you know... a REAL opponent.

Anyway, I can safely Jericho / Christian is on my "THis feud needs to fucking DIE already!" list.

Tomko vs. Richards = worst match in WWF history. History has been made here tonight at Unforgiven!

Was it really that bad? I mean...I saw the Patterson/Brisco Evening Gown Match.

This shit was worse......when Tomko ripped Stevie's clothes off the crowd didnt laugh one bit. It was horrible, count your blessings you didn't have to watch that. Tomko needs to retire right now

This shit was worse......when Tomko ripped Stevie's clothes off the crowd didnt laugh one bit. It was horrible, count your blessings you didn't have to watch that. Tomko needs to retire right now

No skidmark stinkface though. :)

I'm not feelin Christian's holiday attire tonight.  That green with red trim is fugly.

Well, Christian has been known for ugly attire. Need I mention the red mesh shirt he used to wear? What the hell was that?

Ladder match...Christian will still do restholds, in order to "tell a story."

HA!

Yeah, that's probably true though.

No skidmark stinkface though. :)

no instead we get to see Stevie in baggy tightie whities, and nice high black socks.

Guest Coffey

Well, so far it sounds like it's a good thing I didn't go with friends to the local BW3's to watch this Pay-Per-View. I wanted to see the Christian/Jericho Intercontinental Ladder Match, but I don't think having to sit through that Tyson Tomko Vs. Steven Richards match would've been worth it.

Besides, I've thought Chris Jericho has been OVER-rated during his entire WWE stint. He was good in Japan, ECW & WCW as a Cruiserweight...but in WWF(E) he's consistantly bored me. Not only with his unfunny catchphrases (when he's a "babyface") but with his new dumbed-down "Liontamer" and his constant botching of moves...concussions or not.

Of course, I like Triple H, so what do I know?

Anyway, I'm sure I'll rent the DVD of this when it comes out...unless something uncanny happens that makes it worth watching. I won't even get to watch/hear any results about the PPV on Raw tomorrow either, since Green Bay is playing Monday Night Football this week.

The crowd was actually chanting "Stevie" before the match and if he came back and kicked the shit out of the other guy it would be cool, but instead they got a 5 minute squash and no one wanted that crap

Taking a great spot out of the Benoit/Jericho ladder match I see.

But it looked good, Jericho though Christian into a standing ladder on the turnbuckle face first.

Guest Coffey
Don't you want to see the main event then?

Yes...but I have my doubts on Randy Orton's ability at the top (right now). Besides, I don't think it's going to have the best of endings if you know what I mean...and I didn't care about the rest of the card. I liked Orton as a cocky heel, but he hasn't shown what he can do as a strong "babyface" to me yet. I'm fairly confident that he'll eventually be a great maineventer, I just don't think it'll be this early.

I think Triple H has been somewhat underrated lately as people hold prejudice against him for things that we, as fans, have no control over. He consistantly works at least decent matches...and I enjoy his moveset. I even liked his cage match beatdown on Eugene last Monday night as it had an old school NWA feel to it. Yet no one really said anything about it.

Two matches that I wanted to see. One of them I wanted to see because it was surrounded by a gimmick. The other I want to see because of personal favoritism. That's not usually grounds to either drop thirty-five dollars or travel some place else to watch.

I'm content posting in this thread as more results come in with Kansas City & Denver playing in the backround of my room on Sunday Night Football.