TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

*Smackdown Spoilers* from Spokane

Big Vis ruled when he was stalking Tori (who was with Kane at the time) and he had that soft rock beat as his theme music.

With Gangrel, people seem to love or hate the fact he's back. I loved his entrance, his music, and he was really over before "creative had nothing to do for him".

And he had that soft rock beat as his theme music.

I've had that on loop for about an hour now as soon as I read the news. It's only 25 seconds, but great quality. It's the greatest theme song ever. His titantron rules too with every huge beat, he's killing someone. Not literally, but you get the point.

Guest GreatOne

But there's one unanswered question about Vis that we need answered:

Did he slip in the beer? :lol:

Guest Salacious Crumb

I just think it's funny that TNA ditched the guy over horrible fan response and the WWF seems to ignore that he was never over or entertaining any of the millions of times he was pushed.

If Indies won't touch the guy for more than one show it should tell you something about them.

Guest whitemilesdavis
I just think it's funny that TNA ditched the guy over horrible fan response and the WWF seems to ignore that he was never over or entertaining any of the millions of times he was pushed.

Yeah, but in TNA he was attached to that lead anchor Ron Killings.

WWE has been wise enough to hook him up with CHARISMA machine Orlando Jordan.

And you know what? During Goldberg's exit, you can actually see it in the crowd. I should cap it and post it. Does anyone know how to take still shots from DVDs? I have a DVD player on my laptop.

Easiest way I know is to play the DVD in Media Player Classic, pause it, then click file-save image.

Do we have any indication that this is more than a one night deal?

Yeah, common sense.

What sense does it make to bring back Gangrel and Viscera to help Bradshaw against UT and have them drop off the face of the earth again?

What do you think this is? TNA? ha.

Can't you pause the DVD player and do ye olde Ctrl+Prnt Scrn? If you don't know what that is, hitting that combo does a "copy" of the current screen that you can paste into MSPaint. Then edit the pic where necessary, save, and Voila~

I was there, decent show, but god when Gangrel and Mabel came out I couldn't believe it. Who that THAT was a good idea. The poetry was interesting though.

You know if WWE really wanted to mess with our heads next week they could bring up the fact that at one time Bradshaw, Gangrel, and Mable were all of part of the Ministry Of Darkness that was led by the Undertaker. You know when UT was sporting his Amish look.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Gangrel should be on RAW at some point. An angle with the heel "5 Second Pose" E&C where he tries to Goth them up could be fun.

So they dig into UT's past and bring back some of his former Ministry allies to boost the UT/JBL feud?

Now we know how UT will win at No Mercy. When Uncle Zeb and Barry Windham pop outta that hearse and stuff JBL in there, we would have reached the pinnacle of the Smackdown brand.

Can't you pause the DVD player and do ye olde Ctrl+Prnt Scrn? If you don't know what that is, hitting that combo does a "copy" of the current screen that you can paste into MSPaint. Then edit the pic where necessary, save, and Voila~

May just be me, but I've got PowerDVD and last time I tried to do that I ended up with a black screen sized square in Paint. Unless I did it wrong.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

The whole Ministry of Darkness is turning on the Undertaker!! Next comes Mideon & The Big Bossman!

So they dig into UT's past and bring back some of his former Ministry allies to boost the UT/JBL feud?

Now we know how UT will win at No Mercy. When Uncle Zeb and Barry Windham pop outta that hearse and stuff JBL in there, we would have reached the pinnacle of the Smackdown brand.

JBL needs Brother Love OR The UnderFaker.

...or Leslie Neilsen.

Any or All, I don't care.

Then Undertaker will have to counter with the dreaded Farooq Asad (complete with shiny blue helmet)

Guest Dynamite Kido
Wasn't Viscera's music just a generic rap beat?

It's great music to play on a loop as you cruise around downtown.

If it's the same as the King Mabel rap theme.......I would agree.......kick some freestyles to it. Then you'll go retarded......but don't say I didn't warn you.

The whole Ministry of Darkness is turning on the Undertaker!! Next comes Mideon & The Big Bossman!

Oh man, I'll be a one man markout express if they brought back The Big BossMan as a super dickhead just like in 1999-2000. Maybe he can screw around w/ Sara and see if the 'Deadman' will stay true to his powers or go back to having Fred Durst on his Titantron.

Gangrel's return reminds me of a time way back when Edge and Christian were absolutely horrible on the microphone.

"Beware! Take care! The freaks come out at night!" -- Edge

"There's no hope for you!" -- Captain Charisma

Gangrel's return reminds me of a time way back when Edge and Christian were absolutely horrible on the microphone.

Christian's really come a long way. Edge hasn't though. "Evolution, one by one, you're all going down!" :rolleyes:

Christian's really come a long way. Edge hasn't though. "Evolution, one by one, you're all going down!" :rolleyes:

Edge is joining Evolution. Just watch, I'm calling it.