TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

Jamie Noble released from WWE

From InsidePulse.com:

- According to PWTorch, WWE sources felt that Jamie Noble did not bring enough to the table, not getting over despite being given several gimmicks,

And several gimmicks? There was redneck, and......? When he was pushed (when he first came up, which was arguably the only real push he got) he did get over. After that he was jobbing most of the time, and was infrequently on TV. How's he supposed to get over like that? Besides, "not bringing anything to the table" and "not getting over" got Suzuki 1/2 of the tag titles.

and working too much of a heavyweight style for a small wrestler.

::bashes head into the wall::

I thought they didn't want their guys flying all over the place. "Slow down, tell a story, work a match"? The majority of the cruisers they have work a mini-heavy style, not just Knoble.

Additionally, Noble also allegedly recently made an insurance claim for an issue that had nothing to do with WWE, even though he cited that it did.

I'd be interested to see more details on this, actually. I'm, uh, sure he was just creating some "publicity" for the company. Y'know, to get people talking. Yeah, that's the ticket. Hey, that got JBL the title belt.

Everything other than the insurance thing is just flabbergasting.

How much you wanna bet that Jamie has a 90 clause? Which for a midcarder makes no sense. If you're going to let him go just let him go.

Yeah, Jamie should avoid the guaranteed money, time to heal and time to spend with his family.

He needs to get back to work as immediately as possible.

How much you wanna bet that Jamie has a 90 clause? Which for a midcarder makes no sense. If you're going to let him go just let him go.

Yeah, Jamie should avoid the guaranteed money, time to heal and time to spend with his family.

True but, I sometimes see it as something petty from Vince. Like I couldn't make any money off of him so no one else will be for 90 days. I mean I can understand it from your big main eventers but, for you mid carders like Noble and Kanyon it seems like a waste of money. It's not like they were going to make a huge impact the minute they step into a new fed.

And it seems like a waste of money to pay someone to sit around when the WWE has to much of it for the past few years.

True but, I sometimes see it as something petty from Vince.

And it seems like a waste of money to pay someone to sit around when the WWE has to much of it for the past few years.

Then, you see it from the wrong angle.

When the contracts are written, these clauses are put in there to essentially pay the wrestler until he can find work again. These contracts are based on the exclusivity of working with WWE, so obviously since Noble is still being paid by Vince, there is still a legal binding contract to remain exclusive to the WWE. Of course, Noble can work out a verbal agreement with TNA, ROH or the like right now, until his contract runs out and he can officially sign an exclusive contract with that company.

Like I couldn't make any money off of him so no one else will be for 90 days. I mean I can understand it from your big main eventers but, for you mid carders like Noble and Kanyon it seems like a waste of money. It's not like they were going to make a huge impact the minute they step into a new fed.

It's guaranteed money and time to spend with your family.

No one in their right mind will turn that down.

Never said he shouldn't. But, with the way the WWE is now the last thing they need is to pay someone to do nothing cause they've had to much of that in the past.

Guest Reservoir_Kitty

That stinks for Jamie Noble. There's a Pepsi guy that looks a lot like Jamie Noble that I see every now and again at work.. hmmm... *tin foil hat*

I always liked listening to him scream "I"m Jamie Noble, boy!!" for no apparent reason, it made me laugh.

I hope Nunzio isn't next, I love Nunzio. :(

If any cruiser is going it HAS to be Shannon Moore next, who brings NOTHING to the table since the Mattitude era finished. His only hope is to be paired with a charimatic tag partner or he's gone.

Guest DeathBecomesYou
If any cruiser is going it HAS to be Shannon Moore next, who brings NOTHING to the table since the Mattitude era finished. His only hope is to be paired with a charimatic tag partner or he's gone.

What about Scotty 2 Hotty? At least Shannon can have a reasonable match every now and then, plus he makes the hosses look good when he's getting killed by them. Scotty on the other hand, brings nothing at all, he should've been gone a long time ago.

Do any of you recall reading house show results, I believe they may have been from an international tour, where Jamie Noble was pinned by Nidia and grabbed the arena mic and said, "Thank you Vince McMahon for ruining my career?"

I just thought of this for some reason today. This firing has really bugged me. I just don't think you should let a talent like Jamie Noble go. Here's hoping he gets a good run in the X Division at least.

Do any of you recall reading house show results, I believe they may have been from an international tour, where Jamie Noble was pinned by Nidia and grabbed the arena mic and said, "Thank you Vince McMahon for ruining my career?"

That was a joke by the person sending the report in; Jamie never actually said that.

What about Scotty 2 Hotty? At least Shannon can have a reasonable match every now and then, plus he makes the hosses look good when he's getting killed by them. Scotty on the other hand, brings nothing at all, he should've been gone a long time ago.

Scotty, for whatever reason, is still over.

As much as I like Shannon, the fact that people have always said that he's a bit of dick causes me to feel much less sympathy for him if he does get the ax.

Guest DeathBecomesYou

He is? Last time I saw him on Smackdown, he was greeted by complete apathy.

He is? Last time I saw him on Smackdown, he was greeted by complete apathy.

For some unknown reason The Worm is over, but outside of that I wouldn't say he's over in the slightest.

I'm still in shock by this, he was a great guy, a great wrestler, a terrific worker in the CW division, and he also had that nice 5 month CW title reign in 2002.

*Sigh

Yeah, noble had alot of Tv time compared to other CW, him getting fired especially when he was pretty over is just stupid. I'd say its like Spanky where he partly wanted to leave.