TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
frisco

the absolute stupidity of turning orton face

It seems everytime I find something I really like about Raw Vince McMahon runs in and changes it. I was becoming a pretty big fan of Randy orton as a heel so what does McMoron do? turn him face. Unfreakin believable.

I mean he was very cool as a cocky obnoxious heel. I thought if anything they shold have made HHH go face and orton become the new leader of evolution. That would be a intelligent thing to do. But Nooooo!

Nice going Vinnie Mac. Get a popular wrestler and change his gimmic just when he's getting over. Strap on lame entrance music to go with it.

Assclown!

Might be. I didn't notice one but I would imagine there are others who feel the same way

Well I might as well post this here before any shots are fired.

I never ever ever ever want to see a face HHH. Ever. He has completely buried both sides of the roster underneath him and turning him face isn't going to do any good to anyone. Having Randy turn face was not the right thing to do either (it should have been teased A LITTLE bit first) but HHH as a face...hell no. This especially comes after he basically laughed it up about beating up a retard.

Orton beat up and humiliated Mick Foley, yes I know, and if Foley ever comes back to wrestle again there should definitely be animosity there, but Orton was trying to make a name for himself and he did what he should have done in the situation.

HHH destroying a retard is FAR more heelish than Orton spitting in Foley's face. Hell, HHH in the last two years has been the uber-heel compared to Orton's doings.