TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

Charlie Haas and Jackie Gayda get engaged

Holy crap! I didn't even know they were really going out. Damn you Charlie for stealing away Ms. Bukkake! :ph34r:

Finally!!! a union of a much more uncharismatic couple than Kidman and Wilson, the burden is now off, look out for the crispy shooting star presses.

I too was shocked when I read about this on a different site as I didn't know the two were even an item before this. The best of luck to both of them though, I hope everything works out.

Finally!!! a union of a much more uncharismatic couple than Kidman and Wilson, the burden is now off, look out for the crispy shooting star presses.

Jackie has 10 times the charisma Torrie does.

Holy crap!  I didn't even know they were really going out.  Damn you Charlie for stealing away Ms. Bukkake!  :ph34r:

I need to bring that back, but I forget how it was set up.

*The Forum Breathes a sigh of relief*

(wait for it)

(wait for it)

(wait)

(for)

(it)

Nah, forget it.

It's not happenin.

Not today.

Go home, nothin to see here.

*Priest, Best Man, and...*

I said nothin happenin.

You ain't gettin it.

It's retired. It's jersey is hung on the rafters. It's sitting in the park feeding pigeons.

*...Charlie BUKKAKEs MISS JACKIE~!*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Technically until Jackie is found unfaithful in her marriage no bukkake should be performed nor assosiated with her name, unless we are looking at it under the American bukkake rules that disregard nasty until proven guilty clauses.

At this point i see Jackie as more of a spittle mix user or a nasal sprayer.

Does Jackie rhyme with bukkake?

I dunno, does it? :huh:

I've heard it pronounced both 'Boo-cock' and 'boo-cock-ee' one of which does rhyme, so I dunno, which is correct?

From This Thread (April 14th) about Mordecai by Mr. Malibu(kkake)...

QUOTE (Spaceman Spiff @ Apr 15 2004, 12:12 PM)

I'd love for a wrestler to name his finisher "The Blown Spot", just to hear JR shout it at the top of his lungs.

"(Wrestler) is going for it, YES!  BLOWN SPOT!  BLOWN SPOT!  BLOWN SPOT!  THE COVER!  1!  2!  3!!!"

Thats a great one, but I had a better one I think.

WARNING!

The Following is all Fictional. Taking any of the following serious will cause brain malfunctions and is not advised to be read by Television writers, pregnant females, and homosexuals. Viewer discretion is advised

Last night I was discussing with a friend about a new ultra-stupid gimmick. The wrestlers name would be the MASTER BAITER. Get it, MASTURBATER! But it also has the second meaning! He will trick people in backstage vignettes and promos into doing things because they believe someone else did something to them! It would cause havoc backstage every week!

Then when he wrestles, his finishing move can be called the one handed jerk. It can be a modified side slam. It will sell tickets like Hogan! It's Gold! GOLD GOLD!

Sex = ratings.

- Man of 1004 Modes

I think the better idea for the MB is to have him constantly -if not pathologically- jerk off and splooge in other peoples cereal and drinks.

RRR: No Warnings Needed.

And maybe he has a manager who carries with him hand lotion and kleenex.

And... maybe his downfall would be, in midmatch, he has to go jack it, so he goes under the ring and...

Oh god, I've gone too far.

- Triple RRR

I sadly can imagine how disturbing a match versus Rico would be. The censors would take WWE off T.V. in a second.
- Man of 1004 Modes

Rico vs. MB would be brilliant though. You could build it up as this huge, controversial, train-wreck waiting to happen of a match, and then have them wrestle straight for the whole time. Just when Cole and Tazz are about to breathe a sigh of relief, they bukkake Miss Jackie.

- Rcubed.

When did Orton become the Legend Killer?

Jun 20 2003

I don't really have a problem with them pushing Orton. It would be neat to see him as a "legend killer" - being that he is a 3rd Generation(al) wrestler - they could probably do something with that. He just needs to get better moves. His Ace Crusher needs work (too contrived), and he needs a solid secondary move. He's a good bumper, has a good look, can kinda talk on the mic (not very natural, though - Foley and Flair could help him out on that) and has the ability to work good matches - but nothing Epic at this point in time to put him over the top.

- RRR

From This Thread (April 14th) about Mordecai by Mr. Malibu(kkake)...

QUOTE (Spaceman Spiff @ Apr 15 2004, 12:12 PM)

I'd love for a wrestler to name his finisher "The Blown Spot", just to hear JR shout it at the top of his lungs.

"(Wrestler) is going for it, YES!  BLOWN SPOT!  BLOWN SPOT!  BLOWN SPOT!  THE COVER!  1!  2!  3!!!"

Thats a great one, but I had a better one I think.

WARNING!

The Following is all Fictional. Taking any of the following serious will cause brain malfunctions and is not advised to be read by Television writers, pregnant females, and homosexuals. Viewer discretion is advised

Last night I was discussing with a friend about a new ultra-stupid gimmick. The wrestlers name would be the MASTER BAITER. Get it, MASTURBATER! But it also has the second meaning! He will trick people in backstage vignettes and promos into doing things because they believe someone else did something to them! It would cause havoc backstage every week!

Then when he wrestles, his finishing move can be called the one handed jerk. It can be a modified side slam. It will sell tickets like Hogan! It's Gold! GOLD GOLD!

Sex = ratings.

- Man of 1004 Modes

I think the better idea for the MB is to have him constantly -if not pathologically- jerk off and splooge in other peoples cereal and drinks.

RRR: No Warnings Needed.

And maybe he has a manager who carries with him hand lotion and kleenex.

And... maybe his downfall would be, in midmatch, he has to go jack it, so he goes under the ring and...

Oh god, I've gone too far.

- Triple RRR

I sadly can imagine how disturbing a match versus Rico would be. The censors would take WWE off T.V. in a second.
- Man of 1004 Modes

Rico vs. MB would be brilliant though. You could build it up as this huge, controversial, train-wreck waiting to happen of a match, and then have them wrestle straight for the whole time. Just when Cole and Tazz are about to breathe a sigh of relief, they bukkake Miss Jackie.

- Rcubed.

Since 1004 Modes isn't around anymore, I guess I can claim credit for getting the ball rolling.

You're all welcome.

Weird, he probably hasn't been married in a while. I remember seeing Haas at a JAPW Convention in NJ with some hot blonde chick....oh well.

Jackie is probably my favorite diva. The best outfits, the hottest IMO and the most enthusiastic at ringside. Some women are just meant to be eye candy and not wrestlers. They should be able to take bumps and get physical but not necessarily work frequent matches.

And here I thought she might have been still dating that dude when she was in TE2. Good for them.

When did Orton become the Legend Killer?

Jun 20 2003

I don't really have a problem with them pushing Orton. It would be neat to see him as a "legend killer" - being that he is a 3rd Generation(al) wrestler - they could probably do something with that. He just needs to get better moves. His Ace Crusher needs work (too contrived), and he needs a solid secondary move. He's a good bumper, has a good look, can kinda talk on the mic (not very natural, though - Foley and Flair could help him out on that) and has the ability to work good matches - but nothing Epic at this point in time to put him over the top.

- RRR

If you've correctly predicted Eugene AND the Legend Killer...damn...can you predict my future too?