TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

A Scientific Experiment!

Close your eyes and imagine a door. Do it quickly now beore reading the rest of this post. Did you actually see a door, or at least a visual representation of one, or did you just get the impression of a door being there?

I got this question from a hypnotism book and asked it to most of my mates. The only people I know who can't actually see a door are me and my dad. So, anybody out there the same as me, or are you all door seeing bastards?

I see the door. White doorway frame, cream colored walls, door made of oak and painted brown, with beige panels. The floor is wooden, polished, and the knob is recently polished brass.

I saw doors. Not a door, but a whole series of different ones that flashed by for about a second or two until I picked which one I wanted to stare at. (It ended up being a doorway at the end of a hall in the original Resident Evil game.) My mind is highly visual, and I can never really get it to slow down, dammit.

I see the door. White doorway frame, cream colored walls, door made of oak and painted brown, with beige panels. The floor is wooden, polished, and the knob is recently polished brass.

Thank you for that beautiful description Martha Lazarus.

Eat my corn-filled fecal matter, Jew.

Time to revive the ol' classic ecw chant, "can't see shit, can't see shit"

No, but really, yeah I saw a white door, but I pushed it down instead of opening it.......hmmmm.

Eat my corn-filled fecal matter, Jew.

The hell?