TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

NBA: Looking forward to this year?

I hope the Lakers blow out the Wizards just to spite you, Dama.

Well I'm not gonna be there and it's preseason so it doesn't matter.

But if I was there I'd get thrown out for the things I'd say to Kobe.

Penalties from the Bulls/Wizards brawl:

Haywood suspended 3 games

Davis/Curry suspended 2 games

Hughes suspended 1 game

Hinrich fined $10,000

Don't know why Hinrich was fined...he didn't appear to be doing anything other than talking to Hughes, which happens all the time during games.

And Jim O'Brien has screwed over half of my fantasy teams by naming Marc Jackson the starting C over Samuel Dalembert.

Andrei Kirilenko signed a 6-year, $86 million extension with the Jazz. Jamaal Tinsley also signed a 6-year extension...they didn't say the cash amount, but I'm sure it was way too much.

Qyntel Woods suspended 5 games for violating the anti-drug policy, and Jermaine O'Neal is starting the season in the injured list. Just kill me now.

Minnesota is starting to pull away from the Pistons on ESPN, they're up 11 late in the third.

What the fuck? Did the Sox pass on their curse to the Pacers or something? They just said Reggie Miller broke his hand in this game. I blame Muggy.

Qyntel Woods suspended 5 games for violating the anti-drug policy

A Trailblazer getting suspended for drug use, a sure sign the NBA season is right around the corner. Add this to the recent Dog Fighting investigation, the Marajuana charge in January and being fined in February for conduct detrimental to the team and Qyntel Woods is certainly doing all he can to keep the Jailblazer reputation going.

Qyntel Woods is a fucking idiot. Hes been in trouble ever since arriving in Portland. I wish I knew where the Blazers were heading this season. The Oregonian reported that a long term deal with Randolph should be done by Sunday. He already turned down something like 6 years $75 mil.

Guest Vitamin X
Watching Alfdogg self destruct shall be interesting....

Just wait until the Colts make an early playoff exit to a team that didn't deserve to beat team while the Pacers struggle to get above .500 in January...

Apparently both Miami and particularly Cleveland are interested in trading for Woods, so if he's intent on remaining an idiot maybe they should make him someone else's problem and get a draft pick or something in return. Woods could be good, but even if he wasn't a trouble-magnet he's not going to see anything more than meager scraps of playing time with all the forward minutes going to Randolph/Abdur-Rahim/Miles, with Ruben Patterson likely getting whatevers left over in an attempt to keep him happy.

Just wait until the Colts make an early playoff exit to a team that didn't deserve to beat team

That just happened two years ago, I coped with it fine.

while the Pacers struggle to get above .500 in January...

It won't be that bad...remember, we play in the East.