TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

An OAO SmackDown Thread for 10/7/04

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

We knew what OVW's worst was like long before Carlito debuted tonight, whether you want to think about it or not. And I can't imagine anyone wants to.

I enjoyed both Mordecai and Matt Morgan more the first time I saw them than I did CCC tonight, just saying.

I'm ok with the gimmick, but I hate him saying cool so much and I really hated him in the ring tonight.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Colon is probably slightly better than Tomko. Colon isn't anywhere near as akward as Tomko is in the ring. But Colon is pretty awful.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
I enjoyed both Mordecai and Matt Morgan more the first time I saw them than I did CCC tonight, just saying.

Well okay then, I guess you're still half-sane at the very least.

What is the deal with repeating the same challengers. 2002 and 2003 Undertaker got his shot at Unforgiven and No Mercy, this year he got it at Summerslam and No Mercy.Last year from Survivor Series to Royal Rumble, Holly was after Lesnar and the championship. JBL and Holly are figting each other now

Smackdown has not impressed me in a long time, yet I continue to watch, oh well

Carlito really comes off like a 2nd rate indie jobber version of Razor Ramon. The kind of guy that Heyman would have brought into ECW and put in a stable with Justin Credible. I can imagine it now...

"That's not the just the best, that's Justin Credible!"

"No, mang...that was cool."

That said, if he doesn't debut a finisher called the Carlito's Way pronto there is something wrong with America.

I'd rather see a big hoss do big hoss things instead of CCC in the ring doing...well, pretty much not a fucking thing at all. He looked like someone from any random indie fed in their with Cena tonight, and it looked very bad.

This is all based off of just this one single time I've seen the guy though.

I will say this though. When I first saw Orton, I hated him, but Orton when he was first around was a lot better than this guy tonight. I mean...really, he didn't really do anything. At least nothing that anyone else could've done.

He didn't even, you know, do a finisher or anything.

Am I possibly forgetting something maybe?

And yes, I would rather watch Tomko over CCC as of right now. At least he LOOKS like someone that could be a threat. This CCC guy looks like a 10 year old with his grandmothers horrible wig on his head trying to act like Razor Ramon, only he has no training in wrestling therefore he knows how to do nothing at all so all he can do is play pretend time.

There.

Guest Salacious Crumb

That's nothing new. Meltzer was giving most of the JBL matches over the summer ***+ for some really horrible stuff.

After watching a lot of indy stuff (ROH, IWA-MS, more) I just don't care about the WWE in-ring stuff anymore. For the most part it just sucks. It's just the characters and angles I really care about now, because great matches don't come along too often, especially on TV.