TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

Raw is English, 10/11/04

MANCHESTER MADNESS

Oct. 11, 2004

A historic Monday Night RAW will take place this week as the WWE invades Manchester, England.

The largest arena in the United Kingdom has been sold out for weeks, waiting for what’s sure to be another explosive RAW.

After all of the major announcements that came last week at Madison Square Garden regarding Taboo Tuesday, what else could we possibly learn about the interactive pay-per-view?

Also, will Kane be able to wait until Taboo Tuesday to get his hands on Gene Snitsky, who beat the Big Red Monster down with a lead pipe at MSG?

Since WWE fans will be playing the role of GM for Taboo Tuesday, it’s critical nobody misses RAW from the UK (9/8 CT Spike TV).

As if the PPV doesn't already have potential to be crap, it's good to know the guys been touring Europe all week and will return tomorrow to the States tired and let lagged.

On the positive side, it does mean that I get to go to Raw tonight *excited* and don't have to bother with an average looking PPV

MANCHESTER MADNESS

Oct. 11, 2004

A historic Monday Night RAW will take place this week as the WWE invades Manchester, England.

Since WWE fans will be playing the role of GM for Taboo Tuesday, it’s critical nobody misses RAW from the UK (9/8 CT Spike TV).

Tonight on Raw.... Everybody faces KAAAAAAANE!

It's a Big Red Gauntlet Match!

On the positive side, it does mean that I get to go to Raw tonight *excited* and don't have to bother with an average looking PPV

What time does the show start? I'm guessing the Heat tapings will start about 7.30

With the time difference the WWE has a few hours to edit any mistakes in ring and even add some fake crowd reaction like they do on Smackdown.

Guest GreatOne

But will Randy Orton's powers of sensibility work overseas?

Will the Gene Pool be in effect ACROSS the big pool?

Who will face..........................KANE?

Tune in after Titans/Pack (west coasters)

Guest CronoT
Why do I get this feeling that after it's all said and done, we will have the "Plane Ride from Hell Version 2.0"?

So, who will be doing the "Oops, dropped my pants" gag this time? I've heard that Triple H can be a real bastard when he's drunk, so it should be amusing to see what happens, it if does.

I'm calling a Regal turn tonight.

Has there been a storyline leading up to it? No. But WWE LOVES to manipulate crowds in unnatural fashions if for no other reason than to say "They're booing/cheering that wrestler because WE TOLD THEM TO."

Besides, there's been talk that Regal doesn't like being a face right now anyway. In short, I'll be stunned if he walks out of there a good guy.

Guest Dynamite Kido
I declare that for the entire show, we all speak in cockney accents.

This is a no brainer.......

I've heard that Triple H can be a real bastard when he's drunk, so it should be amusing to see what happens, it if does.

Ric Flair says in his book that Triple H doesn't drink, though.

Maybe it's because Flair gets to them all before he even has a shot.

WWE.com has three matches for tonight...

Evolution vs. Edge, Benoit, & HBK

Trish vs. Stacy Keibler for Women's Title

La Resistance vs. Regal & Eugene for Tag Titles

Doesn't look too bad for tonight, although I would've preferred an HHH-Regal main event, instead.

Guest CronoT
I've heard that Triple H can be a real bastard when he's drunk, so it should be amusing to see what happens, it if does.

Ric Flair says in his book that Triple H doesn't drink, though.

Maybe it's because Flair gets to them all before he even has a shot.

Yes, but we all know how full of crap/completely in character Ric Flair's book is.

I can imagine the promo for the 6 man:

HBK: And TONIGHT in MANCHESTER! *Big Pop*...

JR: Oh they love HBK in Manchester. Hell, they love him all over the world.

HBK: It will be ME, EDGE, and *mumbles*Chrisbenmuh, going up against Triple H

JR: Oh, that HBK hates HHH and vice versa. The epic wars they have had that the fans have loved.

HBK: And Evolution.

JR: And you better believe that Evolution will be looking to take out the fan favourite and hall of famer Shawn Michaels in this match.

HBK: You know, I've held every title in this company, (JR: Hall of Famer!) but there's one title that I want so very badly - the title of fan chosen competitor at Taboo Tuesday

JR: And that could happen if YOU the fans pick Hall of Famer, the Showstopper, the Legend and the Icon SHAWN MICHAELS!

HBK: And I promise, and I never break my promises

JR: He's a Christian, they don't lie. Infact, Christians stick together. And like a true Christian, you can vote for a true Christian for Taboo Tuesday! It's what Jesus would do!

King: It's the most popular religion in the world, JR!

JR: Much like Shawn Michaels being the most popular wrestler ever, King.

HBK: I promise that I will defeat HHH once and for all!

JR: In, no doubt, exciting fashion too!

Edge: I know I'm not the favourite here.

JR: He's not folks. He got booed in his hometown at Summerslam.

Edge: But if you choose me

JR (over Edge): Blah blah blah blah blah blah, Edge won't win this thing.

King: He's a loser JR!

JR: He sure is. And I heard he kills kittens and feeds them to communists.

King: Commies?

JR: Sad but true.

*Edge is finished*

Benoit: I just have one thing to say...

*Commercial*

Prediction:

Benoit and Flair will be in the ring together. They start chopping each other, go into the bottom right corner (from the entrance way) and Benoit turns Flair into the corner and chops away. Flair pokes Benoit in the eye, chops him, Benoit chops back, throws Flair against the rope and does a backdrop.

Guest Sylvan Grenier

Boldest Prediction Of All: THe hometown guy, Regal, will

a) turn heel

b) lose the main event

Boldest Prediction Of All: THe hometown guy, Regal, will

a) turn heel

b) lose the main event

Actually it is probably going to be Regal turning tonight against Eugene, to set a little more of a backstory to the Eugene/Bischoff match, which would most likely transition to a Regal/Eugene feud.

Guest SoZe

For someone who HATES the product as much as Rudo does, he sure does spend an awful lot of his time in the WWE forum.