TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

Raw is English, 10/11/04

Holy shit she just grabbed her own tits on TV

To be fair, the other girl grabbed her left tit first. She had to re-adjust them.

Guest Sylvan Grenier
Am I the only one who sees a problem with Orton dressing exactly the same as Evolution when he's supposed to be feuding with them/differentiating himself from them??

Should he wear $500 shirts?

No...he should wear jean shorts and a vest.

how about leather S&M gear?

Guest Sylvan Grenier
Holy shit she just grabbed her own tits on TV

To be fair, the other girl grabbed her left tit first. She had to re-adjust them.

Hot.

Am I the only one who sees a problem with Orton dressing exactly the same as Evolution when he's supposed to be feuding with them/differentiating himself from them??

What's he supposed to wear...?

A 'suit' isn't exactly..."Evolution wear"

Maybe a tshirt...and tights...then he'd be Benoit though and it'd just look weird..

Evolution are really the only guys who wears suits on the roster (Regal and Bischoff do occasionally, and even then it's different). What's the difference between Orton out of Evolution and Orton in Evolution? Amazing, you missed the key word in what I said "Differentiate".

Just a guess, but Lawler really needs to get laid. He sounds like a poor man's version of Quagmire from "Family Guy"

Yes JR, the "ultimate in fan participation"...until the company finds new ways to screw said fans over at the ppv

Sado-masochist Randy Orton?

Maybe a tshirt...and tights...then he'd be Benoit though and it'd just look weird..

Evolution are really the only guys who wears suits on the roster (Regal and Bischoff do occasionally, and even then it's different). What's the difference between Orton out of Evolution and Orton in Evolution? Amazing, you missed the key word in what I said "Differentiate".

He should ride a unicycle and juggle.

With Barry Bonds elbow armor!

Guest Sylvan Grenier
Just a guess, but Lawler really needs to get laid. He sounds like a poor man's version of Quagmire from "Family Guy"

"Trish I'd do anything to you"

"What?"

"I'd do anything for you"

or...an RKO t-shirt and jeans

So he can accomplish being Steve Austin and a Rock wannabe at the same time?

Randy the Gimp!

His music can be Comanche, which was the music being played during the Pulp Fiction rape scene.

Of course, the look would be more suited for Flair now.

HHH: Batista...bring out the Gimp!

Batista: He's asleep.

HHH: Well, you'll just have to wake him up now, won't you?

Guest Sylvan Grenier

He should also wear Mankind's mask, Undertaker's bike, Hogan's bandanna, and Warrior's tassles.

HHH: Batista...bring out the Gimp!

Batista: He's asleep.

HHH: Well, you'll just have to wake him up now, won't you?

Batista was EONS more styling than Maynard.

He should also wear Mankind's mask, Undertaker's bike, Hogan's bandanna, and Warrior's tassles.

and Aldo Montoya's jockface.

Can he also wear a Macho Man Jacket?