TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw is Interactive Thread for 10.18.04

CAMPAIGN TRAIL

Oct. 18, 2004

It’s not quite a political debate, but the three contenders for the World Heavyweight Championship will get a chance to make their case Monday night on RAW, live from Chicago.

As we know, Triple H will defend his championship against either Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit or Edge at Taboo Tuesday on Oct. 19 in Milwaukee. WWE fans will decide The Game’s opponent during this unique pay-per-view.

But after none of the three could manage to get along nicely last week, RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff delivered a major announcement:

HBK, Benoit and Edge will face off in a Triple Threat Match this week on RAW.

And while the winner is not guaranteed a shot at Triple H, the Superstar that emerges victorious could gather some serious momentum once the polls open at 10 p.m. ET Oct. 18.

Will the main event influence your vote? Don’t miss RAW this week (9/8 CT Spike TV).

Prediction: Benoit wins the poll and gives Hunter his job back tommorrow night, while Edge and Michaels win the tag Titles. They then do the "Team Orton vs. Team HHH" for Survior Series.

Guest Evolution
Prediction: Benoit wins the poll and gives Hunter his job back tommorrow night, while Edge and Michaels win the tag Titles. They then do the "Team Orton vs. Team HHH" for Survior Series.

Orton/Benoit/HBK/Edge vs. HHH/Batista/Flair/???

Orton/Michaels/Benoit/(Edge, Jericho or Benjeman) vs. HHH/Flair/Batista/(Edge, Kane, or Christian)

Depending on whether Edge is full heel by then. Also depends if Kane beats Gene. .

Ah bollocks to vince after what he did last week to Regal, thats killed my enthusiasm for the forseeable future

If we get Triple H/Micahels part 47, espeically after that huge HIAC blow off, I'd seriously consider boycotting WWE.

I can't see HBK not winning the ballot supposing its really legit. He's more over than Benoit & Edge combined. I don't like it either, but its a fact.

And if Michaels does win the title shot, he has to defeat HHH, he's jobbed to him enough times as it is.

Guest Evolution
And if Michaels does win the title shot, he has to defeat HHH, he's jobbed to him enough times as it is.

Is it time for another Survivor Series Elimination Chamber, this time with HBK going IN as the champion?

I was wondering something about Taboo Tuesday. JR and more importantly Meltzer have said that HHH will not know who is opponent is going to be until match time. But the two wrestlers not fighting HHH are getting tag title shots. So will HHH vs. ? open the ppv or at the latest just be a mid-card match? Because according to everything being said, the tag title match HAS to be after the world title match. And if that is the case, what is the main event of the show? My guess is Flair vs. Orton.

Guest Loss

I wonder if Edge will mention that when HBK had HHH cornered in the mountains, he outsourced the dirty work to Chris Benoit.

Or if Benoit will mention that HBK is the first challenger to lose jobs in 72 years.

Guest Loss

HBK probably has a plan to get the belt off of HHH, but Benoit would say his record doesn't match his rhetoric. Edge is SO the Ralph Nader of Taboo Tuesday.

Guest Coffey

You would think tonight's show would be a big deal. That is, if you haven't watched WWE for a long time you would think that. Afterall, the PPV is tomorrow, so they'll have to hard sell that. Factor in that it's the first Tuesday PPV that they're going to try, and you'd think that they'd be trying to shill it twice as hard.

That being said, expect another mediocre week or WWE Raw. We'll finally find out all the stuff that we can vote on tonight, but none of it really matters. What's the stipulation for said match? Who's the challenger for another match? None of it matters.

I hope Taboo Tuesday gets lower buyrates than No Mercy. We need something new and fresh...that doesn't mean ANOTHER PPV, just on a different day.

You would think tonight's show would be a big deal. That is, if you haven't watched WWE for a long time you would think that. Afterall, the PPV is tomorrow, so they'll have to hard sell that. Factor in that it's the first Tuesday PPV that they're going to try, and you'd think that they'd be trying to shill it twice as hard.

That being said, expect another mediocre week or WWE Raw. We'll finally find out all the stuff that we can vote on tonight, but none of it really matters. What's the stipulation for said match? Who's the challenger for another match? None of it matters.

I hope Taboo Tuesday gets lower buyrates than No Mercy. We need something new and fresh...that doesn't mean ANOTHER PPV, just on a different day.

Have you not seen many of Rudo's recent posts? :huh: I'd say they're selling it pretty hard.

I was wondering something about Taboo Tuesday. JR and more importantly Meltzer have said that HHH will not know who is opponent is going to be until match time. But the two wrestlers not fighting HHH are getting tag title shots. So will HHH vs. ? open the ppv or at the latest just be a mid-card match? Because according to everything being said, the tag title match HAS to be after the world title match. And if that is the case, what is the main event of the show? My guess is Flair vs. Orton.

Most likely....HHH vs ? will still be the main event. But the point is, 'he'll really have no time to prepare' not that he's going to find out...at that point. (As soon as his music stops). And they've had a few instances like this before haven't they? Just can't think of any examples...but they actually found out their opponent before the match started.

So, who's going to be the first guy to say 'Let's Have A Poll' tonight? My money's on Benoit.

Or Scott Hall.

"Survey Says..."

Another one for the short guy?

I think that tonight, we will hear about how Tabbo Tuesday is a revolutionary idea that has never been done before, and that it is more important than Peter Jacksons's "Bad Taste", the bible, voting for president, eating coco puffs, or captain crunch for that matter, the Venture Brothers, or the entire run of the cult sketch comedy show Mr.Show combined! It's like nothing else!

ONe thing that I find funny is that Law and Order is doing something similar about the same time that WWE is doing this.

They allow you to vote for the ending to one of their episodes...and the life of a character on the show.

Although theirs probably isn't rigged.

Any chance of a smark-favorite landslide? We ARE the ones with the computers, afterall.

Well...if that's who it's rigged for..then yea :P .

Plus...there are no smark choices for any of the answers...

A. Evening Gown match

B. Pillow Fight

C. WE DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS SHIT!!

A. Lead Pipe

B. Steel Chain

C. Chair

D. WE DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS SHIT!!...(But Snitsky owns your ass)

A. Benoit

B. Shawn Michaels

C. Edge

D. NONE OF THEM, BECAUSE THEY'LL JUST JOB TO TRIPLE H ANYWAYS!!

etc...>_>