TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Banders Kennany

Are we allowed to wish death on other posters?

Guest Banders Kennany

I remember you guys making a no "wishing death" and a no "death threads" rule that I remember only vaguely. Was this ever a rule, or was my crazy mind messing things up? If it was, is it a rule now? I checked the sleeker TSM rules thread by Dames and didn't see it anywhere. Now by making this thread I'm not saying I'm going to start wishing death on posters but I want to just be clear on this before I slip up and say "fuck off and die" to a poster or something to that effect. Thanks in advance to the moderating team.

EDIT - Forgot that "not" word.

"Yeah, I think Dames used to ban posters for death wishes."

Unless they were either obviously joking, and/or as in Sakura/Anyanka's case, be a chick. Then it's okay.

Gheyme was banned for uttering a death threat. Yeah I know it's not the only reason, but that was the post that put the final nail in his coffin.

there IS a sizable difference between wishing death on someone and a death threat. "i hope you die" doesn't have quite the same effect as "i will kill you."

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Even though that'd relieve him of his agony and pain and in turn suck all hairy sorts of ass.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Banders wants me to die........................

Boo fucking hoo...............you pussy.

This is the most disappointing flame war ever.

You actually made a thread in Site Feedback asking permission to say something in Hardcore Discussion?

Did you expect more from Banders?

You actually made a thread in Site Feedback asking permission to say something in Hardcore Discussion?

Considering people get banned for stuff in Hardcore Discussion more than any other board on the forum (figure that one out) it's actually not all that stupid a thing to do.

Guest Nanks

That only happens if you were already on thin ice. The people who get banned for comments in HD had already reached "just give me an excuse" level through prior actions.

Guest PlatinumBoy

I say that this be ammended to let people wish death on Dougie Nunny if (when) he comes back again to pimp his stupid ass column and radio show.

Wishing death on someone is not expressly forbidden by the rules. Be aware that there are other rules you could violate in the course of your death wish, but wishing death on another poster is not verboten under the streamlined rules.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I hope a piano falls on Dr. Tom. And kills him.

and I'm not banned, folks.

Guest Banders Kennany

I wasn't talking about you, but if you died in your sleep, I wouldn't boo fucking hoo any tears for you or your rotten kids and rotten dad.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I wasn't talking about you, but if you died in your sleep, I wouldn't boo fucking hoo any tears for you or your rotten kids and rotten dad.

So I take it you would be pretty broken up if I died any other way than in my sleep?

Guest Banders Kennany

Did you expect more from Banders?

I expected more out of you that some non-intelligent, dull sarcasm, but I expect too much and foten expect things that come out of left field.

And this is if I decide to say it, or mess up and asay it. I am not saying I'll stoop that low.