TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Richard

Darwin laughs at thee

1) I think engaging in a wrestling match w/o formal training is retarded.

2) There's puffery and there's calling Cloudy an ROH superstar when he rarely wrestles for them

1) Well, you're entitled to your opinion, but to call me 'retarded' is crossing the line.

2) I don't know how often Cloudy wrestles for ROH; I've never seen a single ROH match myself. Plus, WWE calls all people on the active roster 'superstars' and I do the same.

2) I don't know how often Cloudy wrestles for ROH; I've never seen a single ROH match myself. Plus, WWE calls all people on the active roster 'superstars' and I do the same.

But not everyone who wrestles for them. Show me where jobbers on heat are called superstars.

But not everyone who wrestles for them. Show me where jobbers on heat are called superstars.

I said 'people on the active roster.' Please don't put words in my mouth.

Listen, I'm running a legitimate business here (with a national DVD deal in the works) and I've defended the superstars of NCW time and time again on these forums. Do I have to go through and list all those who practiced *safe* backyard wrestling, got trained, and went on to become popular professional wrestlers?

Listen, I'm running a legitimate business here (with a national DVD deal in the works) and I've defended the stupidstars of NCW time and time again on these forums. Do I have to go through and list all those who practiced *safe* backyard wrestling, got trained, and went on to become popular professional wrestlers?

And how many of those people who did it in the past would actively encourage yardtarding ? You can delude yourself all you want, but at the end of the day you're still an idiot for 'wrestling' without proper training.

1) Well, you're entitled to your opinion, but to call me 'retarded' is crossing the line.

Guess what- it's the internet.

If you wrestle a match without any training you're a retard.

If you run a promotion that allows people to wrestle without any training- you're a retard.

Listen, I'm running a legitimate business here (with a national DVD deal in the works) and I've defended the superstars of NCW time and time again on these forums.

Do you want a cookie?? No one cares about NCW here since the matches suck (I watched one episode- wasn't impressed).

Regarding Cloudy-

He rarely wrestles for ROH and in fact has only wrestled twice in the past year. ROH superstar he is not

My friends and I wrestled in front of about 100 people on gym mats, not even in a real ring, just because we liked it.

Even us got trained by a wrestler before we started wrestling. Everybody who tries to wrestle should be trained.

Guest MikeSC
I safely backyard wrestled from 5th to 8th grade, and I turned out alright

Did you do that pussy "No machete-using" crap?

Because that wouldn't make you hardcore.

-=Mike