TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Smackdown Thread: 11/18/04

Better get rid of these OAO SD threads stat! Who knows when the board will crash because of all these simultaneous posts!!!!

:lol: I laughed so hard at that.

Oh wait..no I didn't. >_>

Guest LooneyTune

Isiah Thomas, Magic Johnson, Dominique Wilkens, Larry Bird, and Michael Jordan. I just felt like listing them.

Guest LooneyTune
"It's Morning Again In America" is such a crazy little catchphrase that i can't help but enjoy it

Didn't a President say it once? You know...the white guy, always wore a shirt...

Guest LooneyTune

Crowd booing because we don't have a terrorist attack? What fucking idiots. Don't boo JBL, the American Hero!

Seriously, I actually am digging JBL.

Guest LooneyTune

Michael Jordan would never cheat! He's thinking of Isiah Thomas & Bill Laimbeer.

You know, it's a shame that JBL isn't as good in the ring as he is on the mike, cause if he was, he'd be fucking awesome.

BTW, technically, isn't Booker right? Orlando pretty much IS Bradshaw's house boy.

Guest LooneyTune
Undertaker took long enough to get out, didn't he? :P

He had to finish himself off in someones locker for not shaking his and Droz's hand.

Guest LooneyTune

Jesus, the Undertaker is STILL bonging? I left with his bong going and I come back with his bong still going.

Guest LooneyTune

Rodney Mack returns! Oh wait...it's Teddy Long...using MACK'S theme? Does anyone have this theme by the way? :lol:

Rodney Mack returns! Oh wait...it's Teddy Long...using MACK'S theme? Does anyone have this theme by the way? :lol:

It's on the new WWE CD...

...which the commercial for is airing right now.

Wow, this is a politically correct main event: the white psuedo-redneck Republican, the stereotypical Latino, the stereotypical black man, and....a dead guy.

That's a main event that's somewhat interesting. Now give me a good Angle match and I'm down for Armagedon.

And man, Eddie doesn't wear lifts in his wrestling boots or anything...he looked about 3 inches shorter in those sandles.

Guest LooneyTune

Damn me for buying the new Eminem CD from Amazon...and the Friday the 13th DVD set, and GTA: San Andreas.

<--broke motherfucker.

Wow, this is a politically correct main event: the white psuedo-redneck Republican, the stereotypical Latino, the stereotypical black man, and....a dead guy.

archie2.jpg

"That's what I call a balanced main event."