TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Sorry Everybody

Awe, isn't that sweet? There's even a website where all the Democrats can pour their little buckets of tears out on. Give me a fucking break. :lol:

Guest Anglesault
These are the kind of people that restore my faith in Americans in general.

se2.jpgse21.jpgse26.jpg

se54.jpg

se57.jpgse72.jpg

Good to know

Who else likes the moron on the third page who held the camera too high for anyone to read his message?

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I think there's an important lesson here.

People of all genders, races, nationalities, tax brackets, ages, politics, every color of the beautiful human rainbow, are fucking retards.

*sniff*

Guest Anglesault
I think there's an important lesson here.

People of all genders, races, nationalities, tax brackets, ages, politics, every color of the beautiful human rainbow, are fucking retards.

*sniff*

In a way, though, you have to give them credit. I've only seen one guy misspell the name of his city or state. Just by the nature of these things I figured the site would be filled with "Coneticut" and "Los Angelas"

Also, an alarming amount of these people are begging not to be bombed. By whom, they don't say.

Edited by Anglesault

i'd hit the obama chick. plus she'd get along with my family.

and please note that my previous post referred not only to the retards apologizing but also the retards bragging. This election was somewhat akin to a giant retard beam that zapped everyone senseless.

Wow, idiocy truly is international. I actually hope Buh gives a speech telling the world to kindly "fuck themselves"

-=Mike

I mean, the rest of the world has never done anything good oor useful, right?

All that elitism is clearly in the rest of the world, and has nothing to do with you.

It's this kind of overreaction to the election that makes me want to beat people in the head with a spiked club.

Christ, it's been two weeks by now. OVER two weeks. Aren't the losers over it YET?!?!?!?! At some point, learn to fucking get on with your life instead of pising and moaning.

Are we going to have four years of a certain percentage of this country continually acting as if they're on the rag?

Hippy1.jpg

muhaha

my dad's a hippy by the way. Not sure why I mention it, sake of completeness I guess.

Guest MikeSC
Wow, idiocy truly is international. I actually hope Buh gives a speech telling the world to kindly "fuck themselves"

-=Mike

All that elitism is clearly in the rest of the world, and has nothing to do with you.

Not recently. Few people are willing to do anything to help anybody. The rest of the world can bite my ass.

-=Mike

Who do I contact about my free beer, cookies, Starbucks, etc?

These promises seem a little incomplete....

-=Mike

Not recently. Few people are willing to do anything to help anybody. The rest of the world can bite my ass.

-=Mike

From what Mike said, no wonder most of the world doesn't like Americans.