TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Whats the name of that song that has a video of like a dark backround and 4 heads singing? They had like a mountain dew commercial using this.

Bad Company wasn't bad a few days ago. I hardly remember the show to begin with anyways. Beer was cheap, so thats all that matters.

Come to think of it, it wasn't even the original Bad Company. It was Brian Howe and a cover band behind him calling themselves Bad Company.

Come to think of it, it wasn't even the original Bad Company. It was Brian Howe and a cover band behind him calling themselves Bad Company.

He's bringing his group to my local brewery sometime in the near future. The fact that its inside a brewery has much redeeming value.

I enjoy that song too, Sum 41 is a lot better than Simple Plan and Good Charlotte and bands of those ilk. Which isn't saying much, but they've come a long ways since Fat Lip.

Guest bort

Im goin to see Disturbed play when they come to Toronto, the opening band is Ill Nino.....i just checked them out and am really feelin them

I'm listenting to The Ramones cover album Acid Eaters right now and their cover of Substitute, is a bit disapointing mostly due to the fact the background vocals annoy me. It's decent but I thought it'd be a lot better.

Everytime I go into a CD Store I'm always hessitant to pick up Hot Fuss by The Killers. I've liked all of their singles and such, but I'm not sure if its worth spending the money to get it.

BTW Ill Nino is bland live.

Proof "Kurt Kobain" = Good Song

So, what's the deal with Jet?

My friend had "Look What You've Done" on a mix CD, and when it came on I thought "hey, that's 'Sexy Sadie'." Are all of their songs like that?

Oh man, they are the absolute worst for that. I suggest you never hear 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl?' because you may have a seizure. They literally add nothing to the riffs they steal. A new level of awful.

And by the looks of it, they didn't even give Lennon/McCartney a writing credit. If they're going to gank a great song and totally ruin it, they should've at least done that as an apology.

So, what's the deal with Jet?

My friend had "Look What You've Done" on a mix CD, and when it came on I thought "hey, that's 'Sexy Sadie'." Are all of their songs like that?

Oh man, they are the absolute worst for that. I suggest you never hear 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl?' because you may have a seizure. They literally add nothing to the riffs they steal. A new level of awful.

Agreed 100%. Nothing is more annoying than the nights I get dragged along to some awful indie club, I get momentarily excited thinking that "Lust For Life" has just started, before that awful, teeth-grinding Jet riff vomits from the speakers and crushes my expectations. I fall for it every fucking time.

Guest J0bber

Anyone get the new Dope CD? I got it about two weeks ago and thought it was pretty cheesy after the first listen, but now I'm really digging it.

The best thing the Vines ever did, since we're talking about bands that suck, was when the lead singer did an interview with Rolling Stone and said that he wanted his tombstone to be a statue of Depeche Mode's Dave Gahan with "MY DARK ANGEL" inscribed on it.

My roommate stole someone's Jet CD and ran over it. It was a good day.