TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SWF Halo 2 Clan

Well I did join, but I joined up with a clan that a friend of mine is in that is very active with the clan battles and such so I joined up with them instead, but it looks like the bulk of them are moving to Ghost Recon 2 primarily, so it looks like we might be FUBAR for clan matches.

Might rejoin if that's the case.

I'll join in spirit, for I don't have an Xbox.

Although if I did, I would likely be your MVP. This is all based on my domination in Goldeneye, of course. I'm assuming the two are similar.

If I had an X-Box, you'd pay me to be on the other team. I came in dead last in an eight player deathmatch, getting smoked nine times in five minutes while getting only one measly kill.

Killing your teammates is wrong.

...unless the fucker deserves it that is.

Anybody who kills their teammate for their weapon deserves to be booted. Though, it's annoying when the betrayer is playing on your box as a guest and you allllllllllllll get booted. Now, for my enjoyment, some truly spectacular kickings of other peoples' asses... by me. :D

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx...46&player=Lubra

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx...70&player=Lubra

They were low rankers (as am I, just started and all), but I like my 14 in a row spree.

bump...played some last night at my buddies place. Got into this series of Slayer matches with another four person group.

We won the series, and we had to...there was so much trash talking going on with headsets that our pride was on the line.

BTW, I disbanded the Clan due to lack of interest, but if anyone wants to get it going again PM me or something.

My parents are out of town, so I get to hijack the cable modem for my own devious purposes - I'll be on XBL off and on until Wednesday, if anyone here wants to whoop me. No headset yet, probably pick one up tomorrow.

Gamer tag is, of course, chirs3.