TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

SMarkdown Comments

I'm at work, so brief; congrats to Spike and King, BIG UP TO IL FOR ACTUALLY WRITING, WOOOH! And I accept full responsibility for the Ced dive-onto-wrestlers, but I needed a bit of fun for the match. Be grateful I didn't take Fury over to the internet table and Stunner him through the Goddamn Internet.

PLease note however, that I opened the match with some chain-wrestling. Yeah bitches. I have basic technical knowledge now. FLEE!

Hmm, yes. Credit to Toxxic for actually doing something involving me, which I probably should have done myself by now. As far as that goes, consider me as suitably feeling the "BURN!"

Badass Spike with his badass defacto win. Nifty.

Promo one for me. Credit to Stephie Mac for the blatantly borrowed idea.

Dagda writes! No wonder my internet caved in briefly this morning. Kudos to him, because the fact is when Dagda writes he's actually quite good. As evidenced here.

King is probably one of the more consistant writers in the fed. Another very nice match here with King playing the role of total and utter dick once more. Has King ever won a match cleanly? :P

I promo again! Or since this is the internet, I amz teh promozors~! Or, something.

God. Toxxic has another belt. Rev Zero have...another belt. It's all but two now, right? All but three if you count the women's title. Which you probably won't, but should.

PLease note however, that I opened the match with some chain-wrestling

Dude, I count four plancha variations...one from a REFEREE...right after the bell. I'm no Danny Williams, but if I were I'd say 'that ain't no damn chain wrestling, fool'.

Because, Danny Williams likes to impresonate Mr T, apparantly.

But, yeah, besides that...sweet and stuff.

Promo:

Sacred is in his locker room.

Sacred: I ams teh depressed.

Zutroy: I know how you can beat Landon for good.

Sacred: Cool beans.

Zutroy: It involves a nuclear warhead and a goldfish.

LET'S SEE WHAT YOU DO WITH THAT.

Dude, I count four plancha variations...one from a REFEREE...right after the bell. I'm no Danny Williams, but if I were I'd say 'that ain't no damn chain wrestling, fool'.

Read the first part of the match where there's only two men in the ring together. Cross and Cortez. I'm not saying the chain-wrestling sequence is GOOD, but it's there.

King is probably one of the more consistant writers in the fed. Another very nice match here with King playing the role of total and utter dick once more. Has King ever won a match cleanly? :P

First off...thank you for saying that I'm consistant. However, there's one problem with my consistancy: I tend to wait until the day of the event to write. ^^;

Secondly...well, I've TRIED to write matches where he wins clean (one the match against you last PPV, and the other was (mostly) the one against Sacred), but I end up losing those bouts.

And it looks like this match coming up at Storm will be as clean as possible for me.

...oh, and one more thing for the consistancy: I think I only No Showed 2 or 3 matches: one I was tagging with The Masked Man...one was unescapable due to computer problems against Manson at Genesis...and the Women's Title match this past PPV.

First off...thank you for saying that I'm consistant. However, there's one problem with my consistancy: I tend to wait until the day of the event to write. ^^;

Don't knock it; I've made a career out of writing on the day of. ;)

Read the first part of the match where there's only two men in the ring together. Cross and Cortez. I'm not saying the chain-wrestling sequence is GOOD, but it's there.

Oh, yeah...yeah...very nice...

FOUR planchas!?!

Maybe next time it'll even go somewhere.

Please, please, we're talking baby steps here. Besides, logical progression of chain wrestling in a 3-way tag? C'mon. Now a singles match I might be able to manage that... if it wasn't that Toxxic has virtually no mat wrestling ability.

You've got the win if you make Toxxic job to something legit but simple that he'd complain about.

*Lariats Toxxic and makes him sell it for DAYS!*

*Recalls Dace bitching about how I disrespected the German suplex and the elbow smash in our first match, citing fed history that I knew nothing about as I'd only been here for a month or so.*

Say what you want, I STILL don't see how you thought using Va'aiga's Lariat could legitimately be more effective than a regular Dace clothesline. Same guy, same Strength 8 value, same hatred of Toxxic... wouldn't he be hitting me as hard as he could EVERY time?

<DnD Mode> He rolled a straight 20 </DnD Mode>

Seriously, it was the same as the difference between you punching someone really hard and you bunching up for, throwing all your weight behind it and almost breaking every bone in your arm because you hit them that hard.

Finishing moves dont have to end matches. I was using a mix of "enough damage and sig move will do it" and emotional artistic licensce to make it count.

People, people.

The rule is that it's okay if I say it's okay.

Please remember to consult me about these things in the future.

Doesn't answer my question though. I still reckon Dace would have been clotheslining Toxxic out of his boots right from the start. Never mind.

*refuses to grant Dace emotional artistic licence*

Hah.

Big log but not the normal massive tree trunk that broke the camel's back ok.

In other news, good work people and such and such. Maybe after Xmas I'll get off my ass and start doing full comments again.