TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigm350

What do you collect?

Various arcade and video game paraphernalia. Mainly tokens, redemption tickets and game-specific cards (Initial D, Tekken 5, Derby Owners Club, etc).

Manga

Baseball cards. My Miguel Cabrera collection is worth around $3000.

Miguel Cabrera Collection

I was looking at your page, and saw the 2000 Topps Traded cards. Then I wrote this huge post about how I thought he was included in the regular issue set, since I have several. THEN, I looked closer and saw it was Miguel Cabrera, not ORLANDO Cabrera. What a moron I am

Guest Failed Mascot

KISS action figures and recently I've started an N64 collection.

My brother was going to disgard the N64 I bought him years back so I took it and have been building a game library for it relatively cheap. I have 8 games thus far and have played maybe 3 of them. The thought of having the other games though makes me happy.

That Cubs thing was an isolated incident. Miguel is a nice, humble kid whose head is on pretty straight for having that much talent at 21.

I don't think he's Griffey level, and hopefully never will be.

I know, I'm just jaded. He seems like a humble guy and a cool customer.

I had envisioned collecting enough of the Simpsons figures to display across my mantle. This was back in December of last year. I've got three up there right now. I should probably get back with that.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Hickeys

Ah, you can always count on AoO to give a serious answer.

Musical equipment. I've got half a dozen various instruments and a few amplifiers, and it's only going to get worse. Plus I'm trying to make my own.