TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

WON January 14th 1991

Bad eeysight +ridiculously small print + large black spots over 1/4 of the words= nearly unreadable.

Save to your computer + Open up in MS Paint + increase size = readable. ;)

Guest Astro

Heenan fell unconcious at an airport and was found with drugs....wow...new news...... too bad that Scummy wrestling thread was shut down....

Bad eeysight +ridiculously small print + large black spots over 1/4 of the words= nearly unreadable.

Save to your computer + Open up in MS Paint + increase size = readable. ;)

I= never thought of that= thanks.

would anyone be interested if I wrote up some of my observers from the 80s and then posted them here? (I have four I think) Please reply here if so and then if there is enough replies I'dd write them up.

(I would scan them or whatever was done here but don't have a scanner! :angry: and plus will have a lack of things to do next week so I can type some up then B-) )

Guest HTQ's Personal Bitch
would anyone be interested if I wrote up some of my observers from the 80s and then posted them here? (I have four I think) Please reply here if so and then if there is enough replies I'dd write them up.

That would be really cool!

BTW, what was up with that TV report from 12/29/90 of WCW TV and it had Ted Dibiase involved with Sid Vicious and Luger? He was still a major part of the WWF at the time and never went to WCW until 96. Any idea what that was about?

It was a fantasy booking column.