TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Shutterspeed

It wasn't -iB-, unless this guy has taken the time to completely change his entire word bank and the way he communicates online. I've spoken to both of them on MSN, and I'm 99% sure that he sure as hell wasn't -iB-.

He said something along the lines of 'I hope you drink yourself to death' to one of the mods?

BAN PLZ~~??

That whole outburst was just lame.

I'd ban him just for having a go at Nanks' avatar.

Guest Askewniverse

I think Shutterspeed is -iB-.

Shutterspeed mentioned that he lived in Queensland, Australia, which if I remember correctly, is where -iB- lived.

-iB- and Shutterspeed also had similar tendencies in the "What films did you watch today" thread. They both used a picture of the movie (usually a DVD cover) and a star rating for the movie.

Lastly, take a look at both of their DVD collections. Unless he recently deleted or changed around one of the accounts, they're identical.

-iB-'s DVD collection

Shutterspeed's DVD collection

what scares me the most is how much attention you guys pay to these particular posters...I knew he was annoying, THAT'S about it...you guys know his every pattern...amazing! Guess I just don't pay that much attention...

anyway, yeah good riddance...

Guest Askewniverse
what scares me the most is how much attention you guys pay to these particular posters...I knew he was annoying, THAT'S about it...you guys know his every pattern...amazing!  Guess I just don't pay that much attention...

Eh, I only picked up on the pattern because the Movies/DVD/TV folder is the one I visit most often. Other than that, there's only one other person who had a particular posting style I was able to notice.

Guest The Gecko
Isn't ShutterSpeed that terrible made for TV movie that stars Sting?

Sting just wants to say, "Never bring that up again."

I think Shutterspeed is -iB-.

Shutterspeed mentioned that he lived in Queensland, Australia, which if I remember correctly, is where -iB- lived.

-iB- and Shutterspeed also had similar tendencies in the "What films did you watch today" thread. They both used a picture of the movie (usually a DVD cover) and a star rating for the movie.

Lastly, take a look at both of their DVD collections. Unless he recently deleted or changed around one of the accounts, they're identical.

-iB-'s DVD collection

Shutterspeed's DVD collection

Well done, loser

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I banned him on circumstantial evidence and the fact that he followed me around like a puppy. I still think I'm right.

The rest of what you had to say makes me think you're a bit of a weirdo, but the fact they are both from Queensland is not really that big a thing. Queensland is Australia's third largest state population-wise (I'm imagining, and if I'm wrong don't correct me. What I'm basically saying is there are a lot of people from Queensland. Now if he was from Mt. Isa, on the other hand...)

Now if he was from Mt. Isa, on the other hand...)

...I used to live there. What a place.

Does this mean that UYI is -iB-? OMG! WTF?