TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

Y2Jerk's Sig Picture

Please take down the picture of Brock Lesnar kissing Kurt Angle. I'm trying to study for finals, and its bad enough I have some fucker with pictures of 30-something Molly Chubby Holly side by side...now I have to minimize the screen so much to avoid the "sinulated gay wrestler kissing sequence" from being seen by the 50 girls behind me. I hate this.

Solution:

Use Firefox.

Grab the Adblock plugin.

Right click on it, select "Adblock Image", and poof. You'll never see it again. I've done it several times here already, particularly getting rid of a few annoying avatars.

The plugin itself is useful, too..because you can block those damned Flash ads, too.

Dude, stop trying to convince us you're not a homosexual...50 women behind you... :rolleyes:

why don't you post more "mixer" pictures to hide your lifestyle...

oh yeah, you're a lying muthafucka and your nickname is shit if you say you would kick Molly Holly outta bed...there's your homosexual proof right there...

Guest uyaljg
its bad enough I have some fucker with pictures of 30-something Molly Chubby Holly side by side...

Molly Holly is 26! :angry:

Guest Dynamite Kido
We have a winner....

Yeah, you can follow that advice to.

I'm sure we all could...but then nobody would be here to tell you how cool you are....then you might have to go exercise or something.

I'm sure NONE of us want that to happen......

The solution is simple. Ask to fight UTSUG in a manner similar to Amok Time.

Then after showing your feminine prowess and twink dominance you will prove your seed is tastier and the men will wish to mate with the "Omega" male as you have proven your gayness superior.

Edited by MrRant

Guest Vitamin X
I'm trying to study for finals

Do you have an exam in Internet Boardology or something?

He shouldn't even bother studying. He won't pass anyways.

Far as I understand that term "The alpha and the omega" is that the alpha is the top/best and the omega is the lowest/worst.

To be picky, they're the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet. That's why Omega is often used to denote "end"...like in Omega Man.

I deleted the rest of this because I realized I was a fool.