TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

WWE wrestlers accused of harassing Hooters patron

WAAY 31 TV in Alabama reports the filing of harassment charges against Chris Jericho, Dave Batista and Ric Flair.

The three allegedly harassed a Huntsville, Alabama man in a local Hooters Monday night. Dana Mixx claims that the wrestlers took his cowboy hat and refused to give it back. He went onto claim that they pushed him and threatened to beat him up if he tried to retrieve it - they eventually gave it back.

Huntsville Police are investigating the incident. WWE has not responded too heavily to the charges, although claims that one of the wrestlers was in another location at the time of the incident.

credit: lordsofpain.net

The real question: why was Jericho at Hooters with Flair and Batista? [/billwatts mode]

Guest Loss

If I were HHH, I'd watch my back. Jericho is obviously plotting to take over Evolution and is taking Flair and Batista for a night on the town to get him on their side. Benoit should question Jericho's allegiances Monday night.

Or maybe they kidnapped Jericho so he couldn't compete in the Elimination Chamber?

Maybe they were all like: "Hey, Jericho, we're going to keep the title away from you just like we're keeping this guy's hat away from him!"

Yeah, that'd make sense.

Guest Loss

Meltzer said in this week's Observer preview that a face is wanting to turn heel. The plot thickens. Could it be?

Guest Mosaicv2

Well, you can forget all about Wrestlers having more pride than Basketball, Baseball or Hockey player with there silly moments.

Guest Dynamite Kido
If I were HHH, I'd watch my back. Jericho is obviously plotting to take over Evolution and is taking Flair and Batista for a night on the town to get him on their side. Benoit should question Jericho's allegiances Monday night.

Jeeze Loss, I would expect better out of you. It's an obvious swerve by Jericho so that the faces can FINALLY get the upper hand on Evolution.......

WAAY 31 TV in Alabama reports the filing of harassment charges against Chris Jericho, Dave Batista and Ric Flair.

The three allegedly harassed a Huntsville, Alabama man in a local Hooters Monday night. Dana Mixx claims that the wrestlers took his cowboy hat and refused to give it back. He went onto claim that they pushed him and threatened to beat him up if he tried to retrieve it - they eventually gave it back.

Huntsville Police are investigating the incident. WWE has not responded too heavily to the charges, although claims that one of the wrestlers was in another location at the time of the incident.

credit: lordsofpain.net

The real question: why was Jericho at Hooters with Flair and Batista? [/billwatts mode]

So that's probably Jericho. Drunken Flair got rowdy with his boy Batista.

Guest Failed Mascot

At his age the Hooter's brand Hot Wings would give Flair a terrible case of the runs.

Guest Coffey

Well, we all know that "Big Dave" was an innocent bystander. The "Metrosexual Monster™" don't dig on chicks. He's too busy rockin' some pink ties and shopping. You know?

Jericho is a rockstar, so we know that girlies were all over him. I blame Flair. He was probably drunk and wanting to take a couple more trips to "Space Mountain."

;)

This is all assuming that it was a chick...because we all know that Dana isn't a dudes name.

I've been to that Hooters several times. It's only thirty minutes away from my house.

So is it a good one or is it one of those where the waitresses are just "eh"?

I'd pay good money to see Batista say, "Jerky!"

According to several fans I heard from this afternoon, there's nothing to the charges that were filed by an Alabama man claiming that Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, and Dave Batista harassed him Monday night in a Hooters restaurant.

Several fans claimed that the person who filed the charges, Dana Mixx, actually challenged Jericho to an armwrestling match and lost. One person who witnessed the incident claimed that Mixx handed over his hat after losing, but Jericho later returned it.

The group of wrestlers were in the Hooters for over an hour after that, signing autographs and taking pictures with different fans including Mixx. One WWE employee who was in the restaurant also noted that there was no incident and no physical threats made towards any fan as well.

Everyone I heard from also claimed that Batista was not even at the restaurant, much less involved in the incident.

Credit: PWInsider.com and Mike Johnson

Jason

I'm sorry...but...I would never consider it harassment if some wrestlers took my hat and were playing around with it...if anything...I'd probably be drunk, too...and I'd talk some smack....and Dave would sit me down and tell me that me lashing out at him, is really a sign of my not loving myself. He'd ask me to think about it, and to remember that he, Dave Batista, has feelings, too.

Then, just for fun, he'd Batista Bomb an innocent bystander to cheer me up.

I've been to that Hooters several times. It's only thirty minutes away from my house.

So is it a good one or is it one of those where the waitresses are just "eh"?

There's a...variety is the word I'm looking for. They're good at their job, though. I've never had to complain about anything.

Guest LooneyTune

Originally I thought "Why am I not surprised seeing Flairs name in this?" when seeing the title. But after reading the original news (and the source) it just felt too fake to sound reasonable. Batista should've given the guy a spinebuster through a table full of Bufalo Wings though :D

Guest Failed Mascot

I've never met a single smart waitress there. Girls there are either too prude are don't have the ass to become a stripper, yet are too hot to be taken seriously in other workplaces.

I don't tip them much either. They get the 15% of the bill just like everybody else. Their large titties don't earn them another dollar in my book.

I've never met a single smart waitress there.

Pretending to be a bimbo = bigger tips.

Women often act dumb because its to their advantage.

Guest Failed Mascot

Not with me. A woman can be drop dead gorgeous, but if she has no personality and can't tie her own shoe then I'll move on easily. I don't find them attractive when they're worth nothing more than storing large ammounts of semen.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

exactly. alot of them are quite intelligent...obviously they can't let people know or it ruins the appeal.

Guest LooneyTune

If they pretend to be stupid, leave them 5 cents for a tip to dick with them for trying to put one over you for a bigger tip. You can also add in a "Don't spend it all in one place" line just to rub it in.